𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙩. 2 {𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙭 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛}

This is a continuation of the Elimination oneshot, but with more fluff and minsung <33

Requested by: @fangirldzfangirling

^its not going orange hhhh im dumb help me :cc

Part two of 3.

Basically the minsung part of this and background of him leaving before we get to his solo career :)

+

Minho didn't know when to break it to the group. 

Now that he thought about it, the bullying only began when Jisung left to Malaysia for solo activities early on in their debut. Was it only because Jisung left that he had to go through this?

He only clinged to the other members because his cuddle buddy left for abroad without disclosing his Malaysian phone number in fear of Sasaengs. He couldn't keep in contact with Jisung because of that, so it was only out of instinct that he wanted love from the others.

However, if they changed their behavior towards him based on other absences then that would prove to be pretty toxic in the end.

He needed to break it to them, that was for sure. But when? He couldn't tell mid-show, because that would ruin the ratings. Besides, he wanted Jisung to be there. He didn't want Jisung to hear the news from abroad.

So he decided that at the end, on the day Chan gave him such a heartbreaking note, that he would disclose his leave.

~~

"MINHO HYUNG!" An all too familiar voice yelled, and before Minho could even get up from his slumber a body was launched onto him.

For the first time in a while, Minho smiled genuinely, even if he was tired.

"Jisungie? When did you come back? I missed you." He murmured, his arms automatically wrapping around Jisung.

The boy giggled before rolling off of Minho and stopping to lie down right next to him. Minho adjusted his arms and then nuzzled his face into Jisung's neck, basking in the warmth he was missing.

"Hyung, were you angry at me at any time? I gave Channie hyung my Malaysian number so we could all talk but you never called..." Jisung spoke curiously. 

Minho paused. 

Jisung had given his number out? And nobody bothered to let him know?

Was he that much of a nuisance?

"Hyunggg, it's fine! I'd always forgive you, I do stupid things. Next time I'm giving you my number first, okay?" Jisung whined, snapping Minho out of his thoughts.

Minho turned to face Jisung with a serious face, trying not to smile at the boy's shining eyes and determined pout.

"Hannie, I will never be mad at you. You have done nothing wrong." 

Jisung's cheeks slightly reddened, before he slapped Minho's shoulder.

"Why'd you become all serious! Aish...you make me so nervous sometimes, I swear to god." He huffed, pushing Minho back to his former position and then cuddling with him again.

Minho chuckled, but couldn't help the ominous voice in the pit of his stomach reminding him that this happiness of his was all temporary, and it would all vanish in a matter of hours.