𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 {𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛}

Minho was almost in a slumber, his eyes drowsy from watching some movie which he couldn't remember the title of. He had been watching a variety of movies on Netflix on the worn blue couch residing in his apartment living room while his boyfriend produced angelic symphonies in his little squirrel-cave. After yawning for the 5th time wholeheartedly, he decided it was time for him to let his body shut down.

He then unwillingly heaved himself off of the couch, the mahogany on his floor remaining the only thing visible to him as his eyes became even more lidded than before. His feet urged for him to head to his room and collapse on the bed, but he couldn't just yet.

Even while tired, Minho's mind still had 1 priority in mind that was put first and above anything else. So he kept walking, straying further away from him room and shuffling towards a door on the other side of the room.

Minho twisted the cold doorknob once, checking to see if it was unlocked but unfortunately it was not and thus leaving him to knock on the door tiredly. From the other side of the room, the creak of a chair was heard as footsteps drew close to the door. The knob sounded a satisfying click, opening up as far as it could before lightly making contact with the wall and letting a figure emerge from the room's depths.

Minho was quick to sluggishly launch himself at the newly-revealed boy, causing the latter to huff in surprise but then latch his arms around the taller's hips.

"Did I make you wait, love? I'm sorry." Jisung muttered, a slight frown reaching his lips. He didn't want his boyfriend to stay up late in anticipation for his freetime.

Minho shook his head from Jisung's shoulder, lazily lifting his head up and then proceeding to brush his lips against the boy's forehead. "I wait willingly...binging isn't half as bad as doctors make it up to be."

Minho's right arm fell to his side, the other moving down so his fingers were able to loosely grasp Jisung's stubby smaller ones.

He looked Jisung directly in the eyes, eyes heavy with sleep. "That doesn't mean I can tolerate less affection, though."

Minho paused, bringing out his right hand and then starting a finger-list and then continuing.

 "You, mister, need to be twice as touchy with me. I'm talking cuddles, backhugs, fronthugs, hughugs, piggybacking-"

"Hyung if we do all that we'll get cramps. Me in particular; you're bigger than me, remember?"

"Well guess what: I want love, and you're the only one qualified to give it to me."

Jisung giggled softly, ruffling Minho's hair. Minho was such a softie- no, a whole baby whenever he was tired.

Not that he minded it.

Minho tightened his grip on Jisung's hand, and then began shuffling back to his room with him trailing behind.

Not even a minute later, Jisung was launched onto the bed. Minho quickly followed, crawling onto the mattress and waiting for his weight to be registered before wrapping his arms around Jisung from behind.

Jisung attempted to turn but to no avail.

"Love?"

Minho pressed a kiss onto his nape. "Mhm?"

"Why can't I be the big spoon tonight?"

"Because you're already my teddy bear for tonight, hun." Minho replied smugly, his legs circling around Jisung's waist loosely as to not restrict the boy's movement as much as before.

Jisung pushed himself further backwards into Minho's chest, already accepting his fate yet still trying to argue.

"But I thought I was going to give you love-"

"Your presence as my cuddle buddy and soulmate counts..."

A silence ensued. Jisung waited for an answer.

"Hyu-"

A sleepy whine emitted from Minho's  figure.

Jisung's face adorned a soft smile. Minho had fallen asleep before he could finish his sentence.

He sighed lovingly, moving further under the bed covers and deeper into Minho's hold. The comfort being in the love of his life's hold brought was untouchable. It was no surprise that he fell asleep within the next ten minutes.

+

Fluff because serotonin boost before I fall asleep :]

Have a wonderful day or night!

- Abby <33