𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 {𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩}

Requested by: luana_SKZ

Angst

Summary: The members of Stray kids didn't want Minho to be brought back even after the end of the reality show.

[Not exactly MinSung]

^sorry luana- i just thought this fit more minho-centric stuff ;w;

~~

"Ew, hyung. Get off of me!"

"We don't need your help, go work on your vocals or something."

"That's annoying as hell, hyung."

...

The feeling seemed to eat away at Minho sometimes.

He wasn't quite sure why it did until he started noticing the tiniest things.

The meet-ups which he somehow didn't know about.

The whining every member took part in when he tried giving them affection.

The lack of interest in his conversations with the others.

He didn't want to believe that his members didn't want him, not at all. The feeling was an awful one. Even after his elimination and return, Minho still felt this one feeling of being unwanted. Still, he shook off the unpleasant sensation and went forward with his days joyfully.

It was made the most clear, though, on the very last day of the show. 

Chan had poured his heart into making letters for his fellow members which he adored ever so much. It made Minho beam, thinking about the nice words which would wash away all of his doubts about his being in the team.

It didn't take long for Minho to tear up, just like the other members. He had a different reason for crying, though. They cried of fondness. He cried as a heartbroken boy, reading the one mere sentence Chan had scribbled for him.

Take the hint, realize, and know you aren't welcome in Stray Kids.

Just like that, Minho's joyful resolve shattered.

The feeling he felt, the feeling of being unwanted was not just a feeling. It was a reality. He, Lee Minho, had so cluelessly thought that he belonged and fit into a group. But it was all false. He wasn't a part of Stray Kids.

~~~

mood thingz

im fine tho yall just felt like writing cryptic short angst ;)