𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 (𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮)

Not Requested

Crack/Comedy

Summary: Minho crashes Jisung's wedding.

Bells chimed as guests began filling the seats for the scene that was to await them. Jisung was finally getting married to the love of his life after being apart for an eternity of time.

 He had broken into song quite a few times, to the guests delight.

Before his wedding took place, though, Jisung subtly asked his friends to guard the entrances. They complied, immediately understanding why they must take such measures.

 It was a very special night, after all. They had been planning and rehearsing for ages, until Jisung was finally ready to marry his partner. The boy flattened his suit in a feeble attempt to calm his nerves. Soon, bells rang, and Jisung was able to look down the aisle. Walking towards him with one of his friends acting as her father, Jisung's bride was the precise definition of beautiful.

Her gown seemed to have fit perfectly, the white bringing out the world she held in her eyes. A traditional veil hid her beautiful features which Jisung had become very accustomed to seeing.

Bang bang bang!

The doors made sufficient amount of noise. He had come. Jisung's friends, Jeongin and Seungmin, blocked the door. Jeongin signalled for him to hurry up and finish the ceremony. He and Seungmin were clearly struggling as the banging began to increase, a muffled voice almost breaking through. He knew he needed to hurry. So he motioned for his bride to quicken her pace. She did, picking up her gown from the front to get up the stairs fast.

 The crowd of guests murmured in their seats, wondering what was happening. 

The priest, Chan, noticed this as well and took it as a sign of the unspoken man's arrival. He skipped the long speech which he had memorized so fluently. Jisung was now facing the woman in front of him, staring lovingly with a charming smile.

BANG BANG BANG!

Some guests were looking around the venue at this point, trying to find the source of this ruckus. Jeongin and Seungmin had gotten multiple chairs and had pushed then against the main entrance, still struggling as even their weight was not enough. Chan cleared his throat, recollecting everyone's attention.

"Do you, Hwang Yeji, take Han Jisung as your groom?"

Yeji smiled. "I do."

The crowd of guests burst into different melodies of "Awwwww~"

Yeji giggled, and the banging of the door intensified. The doors were creaking, and Jisung needed to finish this up before it was too late.

"Do you, Han Jisung, take Hwang Yeji as your bride?" Chan spoke, glancing towards the creaking door. 
"I-"

"HAN JISUNG! YOU SURE AS HELL DO NOT!"

Jisung groaned, his friends facepalmed, and Yeji held in her laughter. Jeongin and Seungmin were on the floor, and the door had been broken open. Gasps filled the room, as a very pissed Lee Minho ran down the aisle, making his way up to the bride and groom. He grabbed Jisung's hand and yelled, "The only one Mister I-Like-Marrying-People-That-Aren't-My-Boyfriend here is marrying is ME!"

"THIS IS A FUCKING PLAY, MINHO! We've been over this SO many times and yet you always end up ruining the opening night!" Jisung shouted, done with his boyfriend's behaviour. Chan patted his shoulder sympathetically, as the crowd broke into whispers.

"Bullshit! I can see the look in that snake's eyes, she's practically swallowing yo-"

"She has a GIRLFRIEND for gods sake!" Jisung growled, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Chan cleared his throat.

 "Minho, can we please continue the sce-"

"Oh hell no! This groom is mine!" Minho snapped, ironically picking the younger up bridal style. 

"Minho YOU RAT PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT! MINHO! LEE FUCKING MINHO!" Jisung wailed as Minho ran down the aisle, not letting go of the squirming boy. The fussy couple exited the auditorium quite dramatically, Jisung's complaints still being heard from inside.

 Seeing that their lead had been kidnapped again, the backstage crew thought it was only right to end the play. They couldn't believe that even with many security reinforcements around the high school building, around and inside the auditorium, their best actor was abducted.

 Curtains fell, leaving the audience to murmur and question if their money had just been wasted.

~~

I felt like it.