𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙩.3 {𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩}

Minho was reading a book in the living room. It had been around two and a half weeks since he revealed his past to Jisung, and thankfully Jisung didn't treat him any differently. He simply comforted the boy when he needed it. No pity, no disgust, and thankfully, no bringing his ex back to kidnap him, unlike some individuals.

"Minho! I have a surprise for you~!"

The mentioned looked up to see Jisung jumping up and down like a rabbit excitedly, seemingly more enthusiastic for the gift more than Minho himself.

Jisung's gummy smile spread widely across his face, his cheeks almost tinting with red out of pure happiness when he saw Minho's eyes light up.

"A fresh start begins with a phone, am I right?"

"No way— are you for real? Thank you Ji!" Minho squealed happily, opening the phone packaging once he received it. The device was the latest of it's kind, which was pretty expensive. He looked up at Jisung guiltily once he saw the price tag.

"This cost a lot, why would you waste your money on me? You're still working for money to live here, so why?"

At his words, Jisung crouched to meet Minho's eye level. He ruffled Minho's hair, tracing his jaw lightly and then chuckling. "I have two part time job so I can provide for us, angel. I don't want you stressing over anything. And besides, spoiling you makes me happy. Seeing you happy makes me feel warm, y'know?"

Minho's cheeks tinted red as he muttered a thanks to Jisung, still maintaining eye contact with him.

Jisung merely grinned at his flushed face, knowing very well he had just used a pet name and it was the very thing that was flustering Minho. He brought his fingers back to gently hold the boy's chin, his smile only widening when Minho's eyes began wandering around his face.

"Can...can you keep calling me that?" The boy whispered, looking to the side.

"Call you what?"

Minho's face only reddened ever more, and it made Jisung laugh. It was a bit cruel to make him say it aloud but what harm was done with a little teasing? The mentioned male whined at his question, bringing his knees up to his chest and then falling sideways against the couch.

"You know what I'm talking about, Ji!" He wailed, burying his face into his knees.

Jisung smiled at his state, reaching over and rubbing Minho's side with sympathy. "I'm sorry, angel. You're just very cute when you get embarrassed. Now how about we set up your phone?"

Hearing this Minho sprang up, no color on his face as if it had disappeared as soon as the topic changed. He had a bright grin on his face, making Jisung pinch his cheek adoringly.

And so the pair began setting up Minho's phone, starting with the SIM card and ending with a social media account. Jisung had obviously put himself as Minho's first contact, and made them follow each other on sinstagram.

+

"Off to the pit again?"

"Yeah, got a night shift. I get double pay if I do it, and we could do with some extra money."

Jisung had put on his hoodie and was heading out of the house to his job at a local bar. It was a bit much considering the flirty guests and slightly older men that sometimes did try making moves on him, but the boy had a smart mouth and intuition, so he handled it. His friend, Seungmin also worked with him there and everyone at the bar knew and was afraid of him.

Minho waddled over to him with a smile, hugging him briefly. "Come back as soon as you're done please. I'm in a dire need of cuddles."

Jisung looked at him with mixed emotions on his face, biting his lip. Why was this so attractive to him? Was it his vocabulary, the way he had become increasingly less shy in front of him?