𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 {𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙭 𝙃𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣-)

Not Requested

Summary: Minho is jealous, but they're on V-Live.

This is heavily inspired by thiS oNE ONESHOT THAT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND FOR 3 MF HOURS-

please dm or comment if u recognize any part of this that was inspired by the oneshot so i can give credit to the creator :((

~~

Minho hated it.

He hated it with a burning passion.

He, Jisung and Hyunjin were doing a V-Live session, but the couch only had room for two. So Hyunjin offered for Jisung to sit on his lap, and the boy obliged with a teasing grin.

The amount of skinship sickened Minho to the core. Hyunjin's hands were loosely wrapped around Jisung's small waist, and Jisung's back was pressed to Hyunjin's chest. Their heads were dangerously close as Jisung was mindlessly playing with Hyunjin's hair.

Comments were filled with variations of 'Hyunsung is sailing in front of Minho's salad'.

Minho was not having any of it. His eyes shot daggers into Hyunjin's side, as he couldn't focus on the live or what they were talking about due to how intimate Jisung and Hyunjin were being. Hyunjin made some remark, and Jisung giggled like hell, leaning his head into Hyunjin's neck.

It made Minho's blood boil.

He wanted to be the only one to make Jisung laugh like that, or get to hold him like that. He managed a stiff smile to the camera and nodding his head before glowering at Hyunjin once again.

The thing was; Jisung looked so cute right there and then. A blue beret complimented his kempt blond hair. A cropped baby blue sweater hung around his upper chest (with a white shirt covering his stomach) while his long jeans had been laced with a belt, exposing the shape of Jisung's tiny waist. His big, brown, shiny chocolate orbs didn't help Minho's case either.

And the fact that Hyunjin got to hold him?

That was a big irritant to Minho. Still, somehow, he remained composed.

But his composure didn't remain for much longer. Why?

Hyunjin suddenly read out a comment. "Hyunjin, kiss Han's cheek. Okay, I'll do it for Stays!" Hyunjin grinned before looking at Jisung, who laughed at the comment. Hyunjin lightly pulled Jisung back before nearing his lips towards the boy's cheek.

That was the last straw for Minho. he no longer could contain his jealousy.

Minho grabbed Jisung's waist and pulled the boy onto himself. His hands fastened around Jisung's waist as he pulled the boy as close as he could.

 Jisung's cheeks tinted a light shade of red, as he whined, trying to reach for Hyunjin playfully. Minho put Jisung in a leg lock so he couldn't move towards Hyunjin much, and Jisung sighed, slumping into Minho defeatedly.

"Hyung, do you not want Stay to be happy? C'mon, it's just a kiss~" Hyunjin teased, Leaning forward in another attempt to kiss Jisung's cheek. Once again, Minho moved Jisung away from Hyunjin, moving completely onto his side as he spooned Jisung and made him fall to his side as well. Minho then pressed a kiss onto Jisung's cheek, much to both of the 2000 liners' surprise. Minho was never the kissy-type. The said boy then looked back to the live. "There, now Hannie's been kissed on the cheek. Are you happy, stays?" Minho asked nonchalantly, grinning now that he had Jisung in his arms. He nuzzled his face into Jisung's nape and began peppering the boy's neck with light kisses. He stopped for a second, and then shifted upright once again, not letting go of the very confused and flustered Jisung. Minho looked back into the comments section, and smirked once seeing it blow up with comments surrounding him and Jisung.

"Hyung, why?? What's gotten into you..." Jisung whined, not making eye contact with Minho.

 "What, can I not show my little Hannie some love?" Minho scoffed, pressing another kiss to Jisung's cheek.

 Jisung groaned in embarrassment, looking at Hyunjin with pleading eyes as he felt Minho nuzzling into his nape again. Hyunjin laughed at the sight with an eyebrow raised, as he continued talking about whatever he was talking about. Jisung joined into the conversation again, and the males discussed about who knows what while Minho cuddled Jisung further. 

He'd already taken off Jisung's beret so he could play with Jisung's blonde locks, kissing his head in several places along the way. He readjusted his arms firmly around the boy's waist, tracing and rubbing circles into his hips, but usually just eyed the younger with his head on the male's shoulder kissing his neck every now and then. Jisung, on the other hand, was very into the conversation he and Hyunjin were having and didn't really process to what extent the older was showering him in affection. He only really knew once he started reading some Stays' comments.

tch.hyunband: mf this is a live not a cuddle session get that couple a room

mamasope: looking at minsung rn feeling like a thirdwheel

felixsmullet: bro is minho that touchy with everyone-

Heat suddenly began creeping up Jisung's spine as he suddenly became very aware of Minho's presence. He felt his legs and how they were trapped in Minho's. He felt Minho's arms wrapped securely around himself and how Minho's chest pressed his back. He felt Minho's head on his shoulder, his breathe tickling his neck.

Jisung's face turned red quite quickly, and in a matter of seconds his face was buried in his hands.

Minho's lips were on his neck again,

 but they weren't going away.

 Jisung felt Minho's tongue on his skin, and shivered at the warmth. Hyunjin obviously saw what was going on, but was interested in how far Minho was willing to go on camera. He continued talking to the Stays, but glanced towards Minho and Jisung every now and then in his peripheral vision.

Suddenly, Jisung felt a nip at his neck. His breathe caught in his throat, finally realizing what Minho was doing. A few more nips attacked the spot on his neck until the final bite was delivered, and Jisung squeaked, causing Hyunjin to look back at him. He saw Minho smirk in victory, and that was enough to let the boy know what he had done. Hyunjin looked back towards the live, and decided to put it to an end. "Okay stays you should-um- go to sleep now, yeah, it's getting really late." He laughed nervously, waving. Minho looked towards the camera with that smirk, waving a goodbye with one hand as he kept the other around Jisung, who was waving a weak goodbye with one of his hands and hiding his face in the other. Minho looked towards the comments section, and laughed aloud at some of the top ones.

fionaxshrek: HOLY SHIT

monsTae: DID MINHO REALLY JUST GIVE JISUNG A HICKEY-

m1n$ung: I KNEW IT TIME TO DIE FKJDJKFSA

He looked towards Jisung and wrapped his arms around the boy once again as Hyunjin clicked a button, ending the live.

~~
yo this was written just cuz i felt like writing an overly clingy minho and bc im very cuddle deprived

the hickey was just thrown out there like-- .v._/

not proofread because i wanna sleep

- Abby <33