𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚{𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮}

Not Requested

Genre: Comedy

Summary: Han Jisung says alarming things when he's drunk. One night, he spills the wrong thing to the wrong person.

+++

If there was one way to describe Han Jisung, it would be that he was talkative.

He knew his boundaries mentally, but when he opened his mouth, it wouldn't stop spouting words and facts and remarks until he either got punched in the face or kicked out of class. The habit had sprouted while he was a young ten year old, who read books and would recite each and every sentence he could recall after reading. From there, he refused to manage the impulsivity to blurt out every single one of his thoughts.

The boy was naturally sought out by his peers as someone talkative, and someone who could build a chatty mood, hence why he was invited to several events. He was in debate club, did stand-up comedy, recorded lectures for his teachers- he did many things with his racing mind. But one of the things he enjoyed the most, had to be being invited to parties.

Parties were Jisung's absolute favorite thing to attend, because not only did he know every junior or senior there in the college, but he was also reunited with his partner in crime: booze.

This lead to why Jisung was yapping to his best friend, Lee Felix. He had been talking the younger's ear off about how much he was going to drink, and how many people he was hoping to personally attack that night [Read: Hwang Hyunjin.]

The two boys were sitting in Felix's shared apartment, snacking on chips before they were to get dressed and leave to terrorize the one person they both(?) hated.

"Listen; if me and you go and-y'know-'talk' to Hwang, how long until you think he's gonna start crying?" Jisung scarfed down three chips, talking as if he wasn't crunching with every syllable.

Felix snickered. "Not much longer after you do. You always cry when you're drunk-hey!"

Felix closed his eyes, shielding himself as Jisung threw an open bag of chips at him. It scattered all over the blonde boy, crumbs spilling onto the carpeted floor. The two fake twins' eyes widened as they saw the mess.

"Oh shit, Minho's gonna kill us." Felix gasped, jumping up and dusting off his pants. "Quick! Go get the vacuum, I'll pick up what I ca-"

"Too late, dumbass."

Jisung and Felix froze, their heads snapping to where the dreaded voice came from.

Felix laughed nervously. "Minho hyung."

Lee Minho. Brother of Lee Felix. Grumpy senior who spat rude words and hated messes. Also their ride to that night's party.

The older male sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Felix, how many times do I have to tell you not to eat chips like you're a damned baboon? What are you, three?!"

Felix winced at his nipping words. "I'm sorry," he began, but then jabbed his finger in Jisung's direction, the boy busy picking up sizeable fallen chips while Felix was being scolded. "But Jisung was the one who threw them at me!"

Minho stared at Jisung for a bit, the boy sending him shameless finger guns. "Who gave him the chips, Felix?"

"Me-"

"So you should take responsibility and clean this up." Minho folded his arms, making Felix groan.

"No fair!" He whined. "You only make me clean up because you have this soft spot for Ji-"