𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ;)

Not Requested

Inspired by yet again another oneshot I can't fucking find >:((
wattpad why do you make it so hard for me to credit ppl fr

Genre: ;)

Summary: Minho screws up his relationship with Jisung.

+

Jisung stomped outside of the house in sheer anger.

Trailing not so far behind him was Minho.

"Baby! Wait! I'm sorry, don't go!" He wailed in apology, picking up his pace.

"If you were really sorry, you wouldn't have eaten his face!" Jisung growled in return. The boy took out his car keys and started fumbling with the lock, unfortunately giving Minho time to catch up with him.

The older male grabs Jisung's arm but only for it to be smacked off by the other.

"Oww!"

"Piss off and let me go if you don't want 'Oww!' to happen again."

"But I can't let you go! You're my boyfriend..."

"Ex boyfriend."

Minho's eyes widened in fear. "No! I'm sorry- what can I do to make it up to you?"

Jisung laughed manically, before his expression turned sour.

"What you can do to make up for it? What you can do, is bring him back! Bring my Sam back, you monster! Why would you eat him even after I specifically said not to!" Jisung yelled, ending with a wail.

"Why'd you eat my Sammy cheesecake...why..." he sobbed, leaving Minho to hang his dead in guilt.

"Um... we can go to the Cheesecake Factory and get another Sammy- or a different cheesecake if you want." Minho offered, bracing himself in case Jisung smacked him again.

To his surprise, Jisung's cry's came to a halt.

"Really...? You would buy me the whole Cheesecake Factory?"
His eyes shined in awe, as he gave Minho what Minho could describe as the most innocently terrifying smile.

"Uh- yeah...?" Minho sputtered, seeing his bank account burst into flames.

He was suddenly bombarded by Jisung giving him hugs and kisses all over.
Minho was then coerced into the car, as they drive to the CF.
It was like they didn't almost break up just a few minutes prior.

~~~
I'm back from my holidays! This probably sucks but yea I had to make it.
Also, thank you so much for 2k reads on this!
Much love!!
❤️
- Abby <33