𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙋𝙩.3 [𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩]

HEAVILY requested :,)

Genre: Angst

Summary: After a poorly communicated break-up, Minho tries winning back his ex boyfriend's heart, though Jisung isn't one to give in easily.

The moment Jisung walked out of Minho's apartment, he felt his chest tighten. Part of him wanted to run back into Minho's welcoming arms, but a bigger part of him knew he shouldn't. As much as he missed the elder, Jisung hadn't forgiven him.

He sighed, but his chest still felt tight. Too tight. Compressed. Like a balloon that would pop with even the faintest touch.

He couldn't get any more air into his body yet he couldn't get any out.

It only made Jisung's state worse, as he felt himself disassociate. He needed to find someone to calm himself down.

Minho?

No. Not Minho.

But he's Minho!

But he's Minho...

None of his thoughts made sense, only making him draw further away from the situation that had Jisung held captive.

Why, why did he suddenly get so much weight put on his chest? Why couldn't he just move his legs in a robotic pattern out of the building? He needed help, but nobody was there to give him it.

And as if anything could possibly get worse, the door behind him clicked.

"Jisung-ah, don't be like this please...I understand you're mad but I really need to explain."

Minho's plea was not what Jisung wanted nor needed to hear, only making him panic even more because now he had to respond.

If he didn't respond, then Minho would realize what was happening and try to comfort him. And he certainly did not need any more close contact with his ex right then.

Jisung merely shook his head, hoping and praying that Minho would just leave him alone and go back inside.

But of course that wasn't the case. That was never the case with Lee Minho.

"Hannie, please." He could feel Minho's hand on his shoulder, only irking him even more. It was a germ on his shoulder, a virus that would poison and ruin him. It needed to get off.

One second he felt like strangling someone, the other he felt like crying. Jisung was powerless, like a stupid lamb under the power of a fox. Oh, and then there was a llama approaching.

Wait, llama?

When he blinked again what he thought was the llama figure turned out to be Hyunjin. The tall male was speed-walking over, making eye contact with Jisung.

Not even thinking or caring for his morality or pride, Jisung hurled himself forward and into Hyunjin's hold, the other letting out a little yelp but then embracing him protectively.

This was precisely what Jisung needed, Hyunjin's calming scent that could let his nerves rest. He knew he was safe with Hyunjin. Hyunjin would protect him, and get him away from what harmed him.

The elder's eyes, which were wide at how Jisung had so desperately thrown himself onto him, narrowed down to meet Minho's gaze. Only then did he realize that Jisung had sought him out because of that bastard. His ex had quite obviously done something bad, only making Hyunjin's eyes narrow further and a scowl appear on his lips.

Hyunjin wanted badly to curse at Minho, or better give him a good punch, but his anger at the elder male was ultimately derailed when he felt a cold dampness begin to form where Jisung's head lay on his shirt.