𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 & 𝙃𝙮𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 {𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛}

Not Requested

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Jisung wants peace and quiet. Minho isn't any of those, but wants Jisung.

The pensive boy's eyes were glued to his work, using the daintiest brush strokes in areas which needed them and dabbing some more color onto the fresh canvas. His focus was eminent, an indestructible concentration radiating off of him. There was nothing, absolutely nothing that could waver his-

"Is your cute little eyebrow scrunch supposed to be turning me on? Or is that just another kink."

Jisung's brush flew out of his hand as he violently flinched, eyes instantly redirecting towards the dumb voice talking to him. He groaned, sending the boy his most malicious glare.

"Piss off already."

Minho giggled at his words, crouching down towards Jisung's place under the tree. "I don't know whether to find your anger cute or hot. Either way, I'm turned on again."

His figure latched onto Jisung's with haste, forcing him to discard his notebook. An arm looped around his waist, tugging him towards the other.

Jisung felt Minho's fingers tilt his chin up, and then he was inches away from Minho's face. The boy smirked in front of him, eyes tracing each feature on his face.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

"I would kiss back if it meant that you'd get your ass away from me."

Minho smirked again, inching closer. "Keep to your word, then."

In a quick movement, Jisung felt Minho's lips atop his, eagerly moving against them. The grip on his jaw tightened, Minho pressing harder against him.

But just as quickly as he had been kissed, Jisung pushed Minho away and gave him a glare. "I kept to it, now actually get lost."

His eyes were void of any flustered or infatuating feelings, just reattaching back onto his painting as he got his paint brush and resumed the piece.

Jisung could feel Minho's gaze never leaving his face, but didn't care. Minho was someone who flirted and lead others on for the sole purpose of fun, and this was clearly some leisure activity for him. Besides that, he himself didn't really find anything about kissing, making out, or even fucking to be very enticing.

Jisung simply was more of a romantic. He adored heartfelt, cheesy and cute gestures. Emotions, raw and true. Words that could make his heart combust. Of course he didn't care about kissing Minho, knowing all of this. It was all for shits and giggles in the end.

The mentioned boy's shadow still lingered.

"What else do you want? I said get lost."

Minho spoke again, a pout eminent in his voice. "I want your attention, Jisung."

"And I want peace, so please, do rid yourself from this area."

Even after he had spat that at Minho, the boy remained next to him, trying hard to catch his gaze.

Jisung wasn't one to joke around, though. He simply ignored Minho's presence.

He smirked in satisfaction after hearing Minho sigh disappointedly, footsteps that crunched dead grass fading into the distance. It had only taken 10 minutes for him to leave, a new record.

Being pestered like this by Minho had always been happening. It had started as soon as he walked into his homeroom class where Minho had tried flirting with him with some cheesy pickup line about being sweet like addictive chocolate. He had failed, of course. Jisung told him in very simple words that he was lactose intolerant, but someone as dumb as Minho didn't seem to get his point. Everyday after that, Minho had suddenly started popping up like an annoying advertisement everywhere he went, always trying to get some sort of affection from him with those horrid excuses of pick up lines, stupid sentences, and the whole back-hugging him to try and make him flustered.