[IMPORTANT!]

around April, an account here plagiarized my Elimination oneshot and did not credit me, claiming it as their original work. When I was told of this and reached out to them about it on their message board and in DMs, they merely muted me and then I heard nothing more of them.

Today, I received a message on my board which revealed that multiple other works including mine and OP's(eri/-SVNGSHINE) were put in a list that claimed we plagiarized the oneshot they made— which is mine. they insulted me, I don't know what they've said because im muted and now OP's been muted too, but please know that I would never plagiarize work. I make sure my work is original and if I do by chance get inspired then I clearly state so in the oneshot.

The oneshot is still up, and they have not credited me and are just going off on other creators and spreading false info about me that I wish I could confirm false or not but I can't since I don't know what exactly they've said about me. All I know is that it's not good.

I hope the other creators mentioned don't take this to heart since it's just very immature of this account.

Sorry to disturb y'all like this, it's like 3 AM for me and I hope everyone has a good day.

- Abby <33