𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙋𝙩.2 {𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩}

Continuation of previous part.

Genre: Angst

Summary: A few months after their breakup, Minho begins questioning his actions after a sudden revelation.

PT.2

Even 3 months after, Jisung and Minho's break up, Jisung didn't go outside.

He became a shut-in, wearing every single one of Minho's hoodies he had stolen when they were still a couple until they no longer smelled like him. One by one, the hoodies piled up until there were none left.

They lasted that one month.

Jisung sighed, flopping onto a bed, only to cause someone to groan.

Jisung got up immediately.

"My bad, 'jinnie." he murmured, causing the mentioned boy to get up and give him a hug.

"It's fine, Ji. You can stay with me as long as you'd like, but please go out more." he said softly.

Jisung leaned into his best friend's comforting touch.

He fell asleep quickly due to how tired he was from crying and rubbing Minho's hoodies, trying so hard to bring back any sort of Minho's scent.

He missed the elder so, so much.

Hyunjin sighed, pulling the younger closer to himself.

He knew that Jisung couldn't sleep properly until he was comfortable, so he made it his job to keep his best friend comfortable.

The tall boy cursed Minho for having this looming effect on the younger's life.

Flashbacks of the break-up night came back to him.

(Flashback)

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin was binging Say Yes to the Dress when his phone started to buzz.

He picked it up to see an incoming call from Jisung. 

he boy answered, only to hear  a sniffle.

He paused the S.Y.D episode his full attention now directed toward his phone. 

"Ji? What's wrong?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

He heard a sob, and immediately got up. "Ji? Ji, where are you? I'm coming to pick you up." He said firmly, about to end the call.

"H-Hyunjin, please don't hang up. D-Don't l-leave me t-too..." He heard the younger whimper through the phone.

Hyunjin hadn't ever heard Jisung speak with such a desperate tone. 

This was bad.

He picked up his pace, loosely slinging a jacket onto his shoulders while shoving a random pair of sandals on.

As he got in his car and sped up, he realized he didn't have Jisung's location.

"Jisungie? Where do I go?" He asked.

The younger let out a choked sob, managing to get out

"Near...M-Minho's-" before letting another sob out.

Hyunjin instantly knew who had upset his best friend.

Anger coursed through his veins, his car reaching Minho's apartment building.