𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 {𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛}

Not Requested

Fluff

Summary: The lonely boy is surprised by a sudden flurry of notes from the mysterious L.M

Jisung wasn't very popular, that was for sure. He wasn't bad looking either. In fact, he caught many people's attention at the beginning of the year. The attention died down when they figured out he wasn't very sociable, though. 

They thought he was boring

He used to smile and chat, but being put on the spotlight caused him to quiet down and become shy.

boring.

His smiles faltered, and his cheery aura melted into a contained stoic one. He was, no doubt, very lonely. Nobody approached him, and he didn't have the courage to approach anyone else in fear of being judged. He began wearing neutral colors, and began wearing hats to hide his flurry of blue hair. scratch him being unpopular. He was a nobody. 

Han Jisung was a nobody to everyone and himself, going unnoticed and staying a shadow.

 So it made complete sense that Jisung was surprised when he found a note in his locker.

~~~

Day 1

Originally, Jisung had gone to his locker to get his headphones so he could listen to music. He didn't at all expect a note. Maybe it's for someone else, he thought taking his time and looking down the hall. After contemplating, he decided to open the folded paper.

'Your smile is beautiful. I wonder why it's gone, Lovely.

- L.M'

Blood rushed to Jisung's cheeks as he reread he note frantically, making sure he wasn't hallucinating. Beautiful? Him? 

Unbeknown to Jisung, a smile appeared on his face. He put the note in his pocket, slapping his cheeks. Whoever this L.M was had made Jisung's day.

~~~

Day 2

Jisung ran towards his locker giddily, wanting desperately to receive another note. The boy didn't really know why he wanted one. Heck, he almost convinced himself that it was a one-time thing until he opened his locker and a paper flew out. Jisung caught the paper, eagerly opening it and smiling.

'I got to see that 5 star smile today.

Do you even realize how adorable you are?

I'll keep sending these notes if it means you'll smile like that, lovely.

-L.M'

Jisung covered his mouth as his face turned red, fingers tracing each word L.M had written. He giggled, eyes turning into crescents as he folded the second note into the pockets of his pants. Sighing contently, he walked to his next class with a skip in his step.

~~~ [Time skip: 6 days]

Day 8

The longing for L.M's compliments and gushy sentences further quickened Jisung's pace as he made his way towards his locker. Before he could make it to his locker, though, he unfortunately ran into another student and fell to the ground alongside the other. Jisung rubbed his head, wincing. The other student immediately began apologizing.