𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 {𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛}

Not Requested

Summary: Minho is given a perfume sample, but it contains more than just a scent.

~~

The mall was bustling with a large population of customers, and desperate sellers.

One desperate seller being this one seller who Minho couldn't seem to shake off.

This short male who had this cheeky grin on, couldn't help but stop next to Minho and pass him a sample every single time he walked past the booth.

"Take one for your mom!" The boy smiled, his eyes crescenting. (bij idc if this isnt a word im writing content before hopping on a bus)

Minho simply nodded, and walked ahead. So far ahead, that he soon rounded back to that same booth.

"Take one for your sister!" The boy grinned while watching Minho nod again and get lost in the crowd.

Not surprisingly, he came back to the booth on his 3rd lap. The boy raised his eyebrow. 

"Again? Who are you gonna take one for now?" The shorty asked, tilting his head. Minho pondered that before asking "I don't know, actually. You tell me..." He looked at the boy's nametag. "...Jisung?" Jisung heavenly laughed, before handing him another sample. "Take one for your girlfriend or something." Minho groaned. "Gay guys don't get girlfriends!" He wailed, taking off and leaving Jisung with that new piece of information.

The 4th lap ended quickly, and Minho made it back to the booth but only to be met with no Jisung. He peeked into the booth, walking around it several times, but coming to the conclusion that Jisung had left him. He pouted, huffing.

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up hopefully, but it was a female.

No Jisung.

"Um, My coworker told me to give this to a good-looking raven-head. You fit those two, so here you go, I guess." She shrugged, handing Minho a sample. Minho's eyes reignited with desperation, as he took the holy sample. Ink smudged onto his hand.

That's strange. Ink?

Minho turned the sample over and saw words printed neatly onto the sample in petite handwriting.

Take one for your date.

xxx-xxx-xxx

Han Jisung <3