𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙩.3 {𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩}

Summary: Minho completes the final process of letting go of what caused him tremendous grief in his Idol career.

Genre: Angst

(Sorry I forgot to do this formatting stuff beforehand, I realized that it brings me a bit more order so I'll start doing it again.)

+

Time: 11:03 AM

Contract Termination: 11:35 PM

The weather was perfect that morning. Minho hoped it would help him feel any sort of euphoria for what he was about to make official.

It didn't really in the end, though. Parting ways with his 7 bandmates only gave him morbid vibes, especially since he would have to leave the one he loved the most.

At that exact moment, Jisung decided to enter the practice room where Minho was busy removing any last thing of his.

The younger's eyes were evidently, puffy, probably because he had spent the night crying.

He walked over to Minho from behind, resting his chin on the male's shoulder.

"Are you sure we can't just go to therapy? I yelled at them last night, they're probably ashamed. I really can't imagine being here without you, hyung."

Minho chuckled halfheartedly. "It's for the better, Hannie. We'll stay in contact, though, okay? You have to promise me that."

Jisung merely nodded, removing himself from Minho's shoulder and sighing.

The latter frowned. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Jisung groaned with dread, and after hearing a little sniffle Minho realized the younger was going to cry again.

"Oh, Hannie...no..." He sighed, a pout residing on his face. Minho shuffled towards the younger once again, cupping his face and rubbing stray tears off of his chubby cheeks. That was all it took for Jisung to let out his sore throated sobs, successfully wetting Minho's shirt in the process.

"I don't want you to go! D-Don't leave me hyung, please d-don't leave me!"

It was absolutely disheartening for Minho to see Jisung in such a vulnerable, broken state of mind.

He was weirdly flattered that he was actually needed by someone, but Minho didn't like being the cause of Jisung's agonizing feelings. It made him doubt his decision all the more.

Minho rubbed Jisung's back in a circular motion until, eventually, the younger's sobs resided. "Hey, look at me."

Jisung met his gaze, eyes still a bit glossy. Minho leaned down to press a soft kiss on the boy's nose, putting their foreheads together.

"I'm never going to leave you, Hannie. I love you too much to leave you. We're gonna figure something out, okay? Now please stop crying, or else I might start crying too." Minho said softly, rubbing their noses together before pulling away.