𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝[𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛]

Summary: The purest cure to his concerns would always end in a fit of laughs.

Genre: Fluff

Requested by: Anonymous

"Min- Minho! Stop it!"

Bellows of uncontrollable laughter bounced off the walls that made ten year old Han Jisung's room, a grin upon the older Lee Minho's face as he tickled the former until he was pink faced and gasping for air.

Why exactly was Minho tickling his friend like this, one may ask?

It was simple;

to cheer him up.

Han Jisung was a particularly sensitive boy. While very bright, the young got offended very easily- for example: he almost shed tears when given a sassy remark, unaware of the concept that was sarcasm. Needless to say, he wore his heart on his sleeve and was just quite the soft person. He could sob or become enraged in an instant, an innocent looking time bomb.

Hence why he was moody quite often, and needed consolation. Said consolation didn't come quite easily however, only specific people could truly uplift his mood. Some tactics were stronger than others, but the most popularly reigning technique had to be with tickles.

Not just any tickles though; it had to be tickles from said male's best friend, Lee Minho.

It was an absolute must.

A need.

Just as they were right now, something about Minho's tickles were better than others. The laughs they produced were full, hearty laughs. Ones that brought tears to Jisung's eyes and his prized gummy smile to his face.

On that day specifically, Minho was called over to the Han household to cheer up little Jisung with the conflict being that his younger brother ate the elder's extra dalgona he had gotten from their less crowded hometown. Mrs. and Mr. Han wanted to visit their roots, thus bringing their kids with them- and to their pleasure, finding a dalgona vendor. After the trip, Jisung had taken his shoes off only to find his little brother scarfing down the former's delicacy.

This led to the recent fit of fuming, as Jisung had really wanted to eat it.

Well, not for long. Like mentioned, his tantrum could only last for mere minutes, as the Han family had become used to their child savior and kept the Lee's house number on speed dial.

One thing Minho thought about often was why Jisung's parents constantly shared amused looks when he came over. Only once did he catch them murmuring something- even then, the only words he could make out were 'Jisung', and 'ticklish'.

Minho continued to tickle Jisung's neck, his most vulnerable place, holding in his own laughter at Jisung's expression.

He gasped for more air, trying to curl into a fetal position but failing as his limbs, who clearly had other plans, began flailing. Feeling Jisung's heart rate at full throttle was the only thing that made Minho release Jisung eventually, flopping down next to him on his bed where he had curled up in the corner. A pout had formed on Jisung's face, although different from the one that Minho had seen originally walking into the room.

"You suck." Jisung breathed, playfully slapping Minho's arm. He held back a smile seeing the older giggle as he turned over to face him.

Minho merely pinched his cheek in response. "But you're smiling? Seems kinda contradictory to me."

minsung oneshots !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें