𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙋𝙩.2 {𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮}

Part 1 didn't hit 50 votes but I actually wanted to write a part two so consider this a gift-

Summary: The words that come out of Han Jisung's mouth only get continuously shameless at the face of Lee Minho.

Genre: Comedy

~~~

Minho's vision was blurry when he awoke, multiple versions of one doctor appearing before him. He heard a little ringing in his left ear, and could feel the beginnings of a slight headache in his, well, head.

The male sat up in his seat, holding his head and wincing slightly as he peered at the doctor in front of him. "How did I get here? What...happened?"

The doctor tucked her hair behind her ear, staring at Minho nervously as she took her clipboard from her desk and began reading off of it. "Sir, it's the next morning of a car accident you were involved in. An alcohol-influenced passenger has been identified alongside you; we did testing, considering how drunk driving is an issue these days."

The male's eyes widened. "Car accident?"

"Sir, we were called at late midnight as well, so we think that the crash may have been a result of distortion of vision. Lack of lighting? I don't recall the term..." The woman blabbered, sighing slightly, scratching her head. "You and the passenger, based on examinations, had head-to-dashboard collisions which knocked the both of you unconscious whilst going off-road."

'Car accident? What was I doing yesterday at midnight...'

Minho's eyes widened, the memories of last night returning to him. His cheeks burned at first, recalling just how exactly he had driven the car off of the road. 

But then, he remembered that he wasn't the only one injured.

"Oh shit." He cursed, getting off of the hospital bed. There were no needles or things of such sort confining him to the bed, so he was able to leave it with much ease. He winced again slightly at the forming headache, but getting pills would have to wait.

He shoved his shoes, which he found next to the bed, onto his feet as if they were slippers, surely making several sneaker-owners across the globe furious. "Where's- where's the other person involved in the incident? The one in the passenger-" he asked with urgency, a look of desperation in his eyes.

"Room 102, next door to you, sir." The doctor muttered, beginning to file her nails.

Within a second, Minho had opened the door to his room and exited it. He would have gone straight into Jisung's room, but was quickly stopped by a body colliding with his, hugging his torso.

When he looked down, Minho was faced with a head of blonde hair. Felix.

The young boy looked up, his eyes noticeably puffy as he faced his elder brother. "God, hyung. You really worried me there- you aren't hurt too bad, right?"

Minho merely chuckled, awkwardly patting Felix's head. "I'm fine, just have a small headache."

Felix let go of him instantly, flopping down to sit back on his seat with a groan. "So I got all worked up for nothing!?"

Laughing slightly again at Felix's behavior, Minho allowed a little moment of silence, the sound of sick folk coughing echoing through the hospital hallways slightly depressingly. Minho shuddered, shaking the goosebumps he got away as he remembered why he had exited his room in the first place.

"Is-" he bit his lip, running a hand through his hair hesitantly. "Is Jisung okay? He's fine, right Felix? I didn't screw up my driving too bad-"

"Relax, hyung!" Felix giggled slightly, slapping Minho's shoulder with a smug smile. "Why do you want to know so badly, hm? I thought you didn't have a bias towards him-ow!"