𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙩.1 {𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩}

(The user who requested this oneshot has asked to remain anonymous)

Summary: A beautiful but crying boy has much more of a past to tell than Jisung imagined when he first took him in that night.

Genre: Angst

+

"Come on, can't we explore more? Every heard of midnight adventuring?"

"Every heard of kidnapping, drug use and drunken attacking? We aren't taking that chance, I'm walking you home."

Jisung groaned, kicking a pebble around on the sidewalk as him and Chan began walking back to Jisung's new apartment. The pair had originally gone out for dinner to celebrate Jisung getting a place after graduation.

Well actually it was Jisung treating Chan to dinner because he had helped him move into the unit.

Jisung was about to open his mouth and launch another one of his statements at Chan but a sound caught him off guard.

A sniffle.

He turned his head, stopping in his tracks. Who would be out right now- let alone crying?

The recurring sound was clearly humane, and it had Jisung under a spell as he gravitated towards it. Chan grabbed his arm, snapping in front of his eyes.

"Have you lost it? This is what gets you killed in the movies, Ji!" He whisper-shouted, trying to bring the boy out of this trance and back to his senses.

Jisung merely flipped him off, finding himself inching into an alleyway.

It was very likely he was going to be killed like Chan said, get his intestines sold on the black market- but that was besides the point. There was a chance that there was someone in danger or that needed help in there.

He cleared his throat.

"Hello? Um...I heard crying..."

Rustling was heard. Perhaps something or someone getting up? A gang affiliate plotting his death with a sad sobbing façade?

Guts churning, Jisung slipped his phone out of his pocket and turned on the flashlight to get a glimpse of whoever was there.

His eyes widened, the action mirroring off of who his light had revealed.

A shaky and for sure terrified gasp left the male sitting in front of him, hands moving what seemed to be instinctively into a brace position.

Jisung frowned, hesitantly crouching down next to the boy despite his jeans getting messy. "Excuse me? Are you okay?"

The male shook his head, rubbing his eyes and then finally meeting Jisung's eyes. It was in this moment that Jisung was able to actually take in his appearance.

His eyes were puffy and red from crying accompanied by little scratches on his cheeks. Worn looking trousers with rips at the knee area, scabs decorating the visible kneecaps along with scrapes.

"H-Help me, please.."

This was the first sentence the boy had said to him, and it sent him into a protective state of mind. He looked the boy in front of him in the eyes, trying to convey any bit of reassurance. "I'll try to the best of my ability. If it's okay with you, we should get your wounds tended to first."

Jisung got up from his crouching position, offering the latter his hand. "What's you're name? I'm Han Jisung."

"Lee Minho," the boy whispered back to him, accepting his hand. As soon as he tried getting up, though, Minho grimaced, hissing as he fell back down. Jisung quickly realized that he couldn't walk properly.