Chapter 1- Unexpected Approach

Chirping is the only sound that sneaks through the cracked open window of the bedroom. (Y/N) groans in annoyance at the sounds as she lightly pushes the window closed. She sits up in bed and rubs away the sleep from her eyes, looking out the window to register the early morning. She swings her legs off of the side of the bed and stands up, stretching her back carefully.
     She changes from her night clothes and quickly changes into (A/N: insert clothing choice here), she looks over onto her desk to pick up a book and quill with a to-do list written on the first page.

       1) Find village
       2) Get more food
       3) Burn down a village in boredom
       4) craft new sword soon

     At this point in her life, there wasn't much she cared for. She felt like she was the only human for miles and she kind of liked that. No other humans came around the area that (Y/N) lives in, the dark oak forrest dimmed with all the leaves covering many parts of the sky.
     She picked up her brown satchel and filled it with a few tools, her to-do list, a few apples, and a potion of regeneration she found in a random chest a week ago. She started to walk to the trapdoor in the corner of the room when she hears metal hitting metal, making her cringe at the distant sound. While walking to the living room window, she takes off her satchel and equips herself with her trusty knockback II enchanted iron sword.
     She couldn't help but overhear distant grunting from outside her little home, so she cautiously walked towards the front window and peaks out. There stood a male with a pig mask, black stretchy pants, long pink braid behind his back, a red cape, white shirt, pig footed shoes, and a golden crown resting on the top of his head. The other male on his left wore a green hoodie, brown pants, black boots, and an off-white mask with a smiley face drawn onto it, a little tuft of dirty blonde hair resting on the top of the mask. Both males were walking in her direction, occasionally clanking swords as if in a small fight as they walked.
     (Y/N) didn't know what to do, as she's been off the radar of every map known to human kind, yet these two just casually walk towards her little house as if they'd been there millions of times. She remained cautious and kept her guard up, walking away from the window as she awaited their approach, expecting an attack.
     Her attack strategy had come to a stop as she heard a light knock on her door.