Chapter 30: News

[2 weeks later...]

     (Y/N) and Dream were talking about a little party to throw for no reason. They just wanted to liven up a little after everything that occurred. They made jokes here and there, earning a tea kettle wheeze from the man, the woman unable to keep her cool. He attempted to calm down, but for some reason he kept laughing. Their stomach's hurt and both of them believed they would gain abs from how much laughing was occurring.
     Punz then bursts into the room slightly panting, a few sweat drops running down his forehead and cheek. The two of them looked at the man, their faces turning to slight worry. "What's wrong, Punz?" Dream asked, standing up and walking to Punz. "I- *pant* George wants to talk to you, Dream *pant*" he said, looking at said man. The mask's face didn't falter, but you could tell he was a little confused and concerned. "Take me. You can come too" he said, turning to face the woman.

———

     Dream, Punz, and (Y/N) met George at the community house, wanting to be discreet. And because George felt stuffy in the castle. They met up and Dream started to ask what was wrong.
     "Dream, you need to come see this" he said, starting to walk away. The two men and woman shared a look of confusion and began following behind.
     Arriving to George's house, the three stared at a griefed and burned house. George's house. "Who did this?" Dream asked, taking a step inside the rubble that was barely being held up. "Read the signs and tell me who you think it was" George said. Punz read out some of the signs, disgusted. "It HAS to be Tommy, right?" Punz asked. George nodded. "That's what I'm believing. He needs to be held back or punished. He keeps messing everything up. He is such a child!" George stated. "He is representing L'Manberg as the Vice President. He can't just do stuff like this!" He complained. Dream thought for a moment. "I'll speak to Tubbo about this. (Y/N), come with me. George, go back to the castle and once I'm done, I'll come let you know what we've decided. I've already warned Tubbo and Tommy, but I don't know why they didn't listen" Dream said. George nodded, Sapnap leading him away as Callahan silently set a hand on the king's shoulder to comfort him.

———

     The masked man and the woman walked into L'Manberg, not taking off their armor as they should (since it was a law of the country). Tubbo walked out from a building and saw the two. He walked up to them and his ram ear twitched. "You two are wearing armor I see" he said. He glared at the woman, causing her to slightly narrow her eyes at him. "We have a situation. Well, more like you have a situation" Dream stated. Tubbo looked at the man weirdly. "What do you mean? Everything is finally calm" he said, smiling a little, confusion written on his face. It looked genuine as well. "Well, you're Vice President griefed and burned down King George's house!" Dream raised his voice a little.
     "What? How do you know if it was him? Do you have proof? Did you see him?" He asked. Dream shook his head. "Someone saw him doing it. There are signs around the house saying explicit things and curses. No one else does anything as reckless and chaotic as him. I've already warned you and him about this, so I don't know if he wants a death wish or if he thinks it's funny" the masked man stated. He crossed his arms as he waited for the president to speak.
     "Well, he has been causing a few problems in L'Manberg. He almost got in a fight with someone, almost caught a house on fire, and a few other little things. But that is just-" he cut himself off and thought for a moment. "Well, I can't do much" he said. Dream shook his head disappointingly. "Talk to him, try to figure this out, and keep him on a leash or I will do something to you're country. Again. I've already built a wall around L'Manberg, so you should know I'm not messing around. Is that clear?" Dream asked, his tone serious and a little deeper than normal. "I don't like how Tommy goes around freely and does whatever he wants. It's immature and selfish. He is your VICE president, so he should behave better" (Y/N) stated. Tubbo glanced at her, feeling a little angry at her words, but he held back. "I'll see what I can do. We've been at peace for almost two weeks now and I hope we don't break it" Tubbo said. Dream nodded.
     "Try and figure this out. I'll come by and check up on you and him in about a week and you can tell me what he's done IF he has improved" he said. Tubbo nodded. "Well, we're going to leave. Remember: I won't hesitate to take this into my own hands" Dream said before turning around with the woman to walk back to their base.