Chapter 33: Confession or Hesitation?

Sapnap walked up to (Y/N)'s room. He stood in front of her door, contemplating whether he should knock or not.

     *George had stood in front of Sapnap sitting on his own bed. He started smiling after hearing what he theorized for a few weeks now. "You like her" he had said, smirking. The man's face turned red and he looked down, somewhat shamefully. "I-well-it's-I-...maybe???" He had asked more than said. George chuckled.*

     He started to sweat, getting nervous. His forehead became covered in sweat as he tried to hold back from knocking. He wasn't ready. He was scared. The friendship they had was enough, even if it pained

     *"Sapnap, you like her. There's no hiding it. I won't tell her if that's what you're afraid of" the colorblind man had said, walking over and wrapping an arm around his friend. The panda man laughed nervously. "Seriously, I know you like her. Just talk to her! You've been getting along and you two would be great together! I can already see it!" George encouraged.*

     He started to back away quietly, looking down the hall to see if anyone was nearby. He started to turn around and walked back to his room before he paused. His hand was on his door knob, waiting to be turned to enter his room. He couldn't do it. His confidence started fading quickly.

     *"But...what will Dream thi-" "Dream is already on board" George cut him off. Sap looked at him with wide eyes. "He knows?" He had asked, shocked. The man nodded, Sapnap running his hands down his face.
"Listen. Just go to her door, knock, and talk to her! It's easy!" George said.*

    Sapnap, the arsonist, was afraid of talking to a girl. He was afraid she would deny him and either treat him normally as a friend OR completely ignore him and hate him. He would rather have the first outcome, but it would still hurt a little. He closed his eyes and sighed, his head tilting down sorrowfully.

     *"But...what will Dream thi-" "Dream is already on board" George cut him off. Sap looked at him with wide eyes. "He knows?" He asked, shocked. The man nodded, Sapnap running his hands down his face.
     "Listen. Just go to her door, knock, and talk to her! It's easy!" George said. "But what if I chicken out? What if I get too scared?" Sap had asked, looking up at his friend almost terrified. The colorblind man took in this rare sight of Sapnap being genuinely scared about another human being (besides the occasional manhunt).
     George had sat next to his friend, setting a hand on his shoulder supportively.*

     Sapnap then regained some confidence, holding his head higher, letting go of the doorknob. He turned his body and looked at the door of his crush's room. He thought he would be more suave and confident, but actually being in love with someone is a lot different than he thought. Loving George and Dream was obviously a joke, but he did love them as friends. With (Y/N)? It was genuine love.
     Wanting to spend most of his time with her, holding her in his arms, feeling her hands running through his hair as he scratched his head to calm him down, chatting with her and not holding anything back. It's what he wants.

     *George then said something that made the panda man become more confident. "You're not yourself when you look like that. You're Sap-fucking-nap! You are confident, a lady-catcher, strong, and funny! How could she not want that?!" He asked.
     Sapnap had taken this into consideration and pondered about it.*

     Sapnap then walked over to her door, hesitating. He shook away his nerves and knocked on the door as it opened.