Chapter 7: Planning Ahead

Sapnap opened the door for (Y/N), getting back to the base from their trip to guard the area. George was in the kitchen making some stew and Dream was at the table, writing in a book. The two look up from their tasks, seeing the two that arrived, George sending a smile and Dream sending a wave to the two arrivals before continuing with their tasks. Sapnap thanked the woman for joining him on his patrol and she nodded back. He walked away into the library as (Y/N) sat at the dining room table across from Dream.
     The masked man finished writing something down before he turned the book and pushed it towards (Y/N). "This is the plan we have for when we try and get them to raise their white flags. How much of the 'country' do you know?" He asked before he continued with what he was going to say. "Sapnap told me that you owned the land and they rebelled against you for no reason. It's wrong of them to do so. I have seen what Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo look like and I've heard about Fundy and Eret. Sap told me Eret is a spy, is this correct?" She asked to clarify. Dream nodded. "It's true. I'm glad you remembered what I told you. I have received a letter saying what they plan to do and when. It's in a few weeks" he says. "I will have a few more confrontations with Wilbur. Sapnap, George, and I will keep trying to get them to abandon the 'country' to stall for time I suppose. Also to keep them on their toes" he added.
     "At the confrontation, we won't mention a secret weapon. They won't have any idea about you. Hopefully, they won't be able to tell this is part of a plan" Dream stated. He really wanted this to be perfect. "I'll probably write to Eret and tell them we have a secret weapon for the war. Also, Eret is a neutral party once they're king after the betrayal, so they won't side with us or L'Manchildberg" he added. (Y/N) nodded, taking in the information she was given. "When will the war be? When do you think it'll happen?" She asked the man. He put a hand on his chin in thought. "Hopefully, in two days. I already ordered them to put up white flags a day ago. I have given them three more days to surrender or we attack. We have planted TNT under Tommy's Embassy. We will blow it up and run away after fighting a little bit. Eret knows the rest of the plan. I'll let them explain it to you when you get there" he said.
"By the way, Tommy has these two discs called Cat and Mellohi. He finds them very important and I'm trying to get them. It'll be leverage for them. If I have the discs, they can't stop us" he mentions. "I can train up a little and hang out here for a day until I get there" (Y/N) said, leaning back in her chair nonchalantly, looking at Dream. "If you guys want any stew, come grab some. I'm going to eat outside" George said, taking a stack of four bowls and setting them on the counter beside the stew pot. He grabbed a bowl, filled it with stew, and waved at (Y/N) and Dream as he left the room.
Dream stood up and grabbed a bowl for himself, filled it up, and sat it down in front of his seat, looking at the woman sitting down. She nodded, understanding what he was silently asking. He went and got a bowl for her as she looked back at the book, reading over everything.
He sat back down, his mask tilting down as he looked down at the notebook, the both of them making notes and discussing distraction tactics and ways to approach the small country.

——

It had been four hours of talking and planning that the sunset was peeking through the window, the mix of orange, yellow, and pink mixed into the sky behind the very bright yellow sun. Dream and (Y/N) realized what time it was and decided to end their planning segment. At some point in their planning, Sapnap and George came into the kitchen to see what was happening. They all discussed the plan.
Sapnap was to "find" (Y/N) in the woods trespassing. Hopefully he would be loud enough to make the L'Manbergians come outside and help the girl. They would take her in, her having injuries (acting all innocent at first and "warming up" to them) and they would "scare" Sapnap away. That's how they would get her in. Or anything along those lines. She would send letters to Dream every chance she got explaining what was happening. She would have to spend a lot of time with the enemy and act all friendly, which was something she could do. She would talk with Eret and try to make it less suspicious, since they apparently kept sneaking away and a few of them noticed. Their cover might be blown, so having her there might lessen the suspicion.
(Y/N) took some time to herself to try acting desperate and wimpy, even though she hated it, but it was for the plan. She spent a while, beating herself up a little to get some bruises for tomorrow's event. It had to look real that she wasn't very strong. She took a few deep breaths and laid down in her bed, falling asleep after thinking of the three boys.