Chapter 53: Punz's Message

The front door flung open by (Y/N), out of breath and sweating. She collapsed to the ground on her knees, her hands on the floor to hold herself up. Sapnap came running downstairs at the loud sound, pausing as he noticed the woman's condition. He rushed over, a hand on her back as he frantically looks around. "GEORGE!!" He called out, hoping for a response.
The colorblind Brit stumbled down the stairs, bedhead and sunglasses on top of his head, a blanket falling from his hips. He stumbles over and falls onto the ground. Quickly collecting himself, he fixes the glasses to his eyes and notices the situation. Eyes widened and he rushed to grab a glass of water while Sap comforted the woman as she begins whimpering slightly.
"What happened?!" He asked worriedly as George hands him the water. Before the woman responded, she took the water carefully, her hand slightly shaking. "I was *huff* walking on the Prime path *huff* and got attacked" she managed to say. George ran and got an ice pack form the freezer and brought it back to the woman. "Who?" Sap asked, taking the ice pack thankfully and setting it onto the woman's forehead slowly. Slowly catching her breath, she managed to say "Bad and Ant."
The two men looked at each other curiously. "Why?" They asked. "I don't know, but...they were fast" she answered. Sapnap got in front of her and lifted the woman onto his back, George taking the ice pack and empty glass, following them to the couch. He set her down carefully, George setting the ice pack onto her forehead as she laid there. "Just settle down for a while. We'll be here to make sure you're alright" Sapnap said, holding her hand from beside the couch. George yawned and grabbed his blanket from the bottom of the stairs, raising his glasses to his head. "I'm going back to sleep though" he muttered, waving at his friends.

——

Four hours had passed and (Y/N) was eating some stew peacefully. Sapnap peeked from the stairs to check on her, but noticed she wasn't on the couch. He panicked and when he looked into the kitchen, he calmed down. He held a hand to his chest to calm his pulse. He walked down the rest of the stairs and walked into another room, waving at the woman. She waved back and took another spoonful of stew.
A knock on the door caused (Y/N) to look up, spoon in her mouth. She hesitantly stood up and walked over, spoon in her hand. She opened the door, peeking out to see Punz standing there. He noticed the door opened and turned to look at who answered, seeing the woman. "Hey" he said, casually. His face seemed to hold a serious expression. "Hey...what's going on?" She asked. The man handed the piece of paper to her.
(Y/N) looked at the note and read it. Her eyes widened a little before going completely wide. "You're kidding..." she said, Punz shaking his head. "Can I get them?" She said, pointing behind her, referencing George and Sapnap. Punz nodded. Before leaving, he said "bring your best armor and weapons. Meet me at those coordinates in half an hour. Or as soon as possible", running away with a quick wave. She waved back for a second before closing the door and calling out to the boys.
After informing them of the info Punz told her, the three of them quickly packed their inventories with weapons, tools, potions, and golden apples. They put on their armor quickly before heading out, sprinting to get to the coords Punz gave them.

Arriving at the coords, they see a big group of people. Punz was standing at a nether portal. "Guys, be prepared. Once I go in, wait a few seconds before coming behind me. This is a dangerous situation. Be cautious of any traps or secret rooms that could be inside. Anything could happen" he states. Sam grips his trident tightly, eyes narrowing. Ant and Bad smirk with confidence.
Everyone seemed to be ready...except for Quackity, who for some reason wore no clothes except for boxers and sunglasses. (Y/N) shielded her eyes, Sapnap's hand over her own to make sure she didn't see it either. Niki noticed this and giggled. Everyone was exchanging potions or just any materials they may need, while they waited.
Punz made eye contact with (Y/N), George, and Sapnap, nodding as if saying they'll be alright. The three nodded back as a "thank you" and started chatting about what the situation could be. Punz hadn't actually told them what it was about, but when Punz is serious, it's either serious, dangerous, or he's pissed. At this point, it's the first and second option.
Sapnap held onto (Y/N)'a hand and gave a small squeeze. She looked down and glanced at his face, a bead of sweat dripping down his face. "We got this. It's not just us, Sap" she reassured. "It's everyone" she said. "I know, but..."

"Where is Dream?"