Chapter 34: Tommy's Fate

As the door opened, Sapnap couldn't hold back his hand. It just so happened to hit (Y/N) in the forehead. She stepped back as she held her head, Sapnap panicking.
     "I'M SO SORRY! I WAS ABOUT TO KNOCK AND YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR! DO YOU NEED ANYTHING? A BANDAGE? PAIN MEDICATION? SURGERY?!" Sapnap flipped out, screaming. The woman recovered quickly, still holding her forehead with one hand as she started laughing at the man's reaction.
     "Sap, I'm ok! It was just a knock! I don't need anything!" She said, controlling her laughter a little. The man then let out a breath he had apparently been holding. "Sorry about that!" He said, fidgeting in his place, something he never did. "It's alright. Just poor timing" she said, giving him a smile.
     "Is there something you needed?" She asked, removing her hand from her slightly bruised forehead. The man hesitated, unsure of how to word it. "I-well...I want to-NEED to talk to you" he corrected. (Y/N) looked at him a little concerned. "Is everything alright? Did I do something?" She asked. Sap shook his head and arms around. "Nononono it's nothing you did! It's not that important, but I just..." he hesitated before speaking again, "you're my friend, right?" He asked.
"Yeah? I don't know why you're talking like that, but yes, we are" she replied, confused. The man took a breath and started to talk. "Well, I wanted to say that I-"

     "(Y/N), come with me." Dream said, bursting in the room. He looked serious. And that wasn't a good thing. The woman looked at Dream as he said this. She sent a sad smile towards Sapnap. "I'm so sorry, Sap, you can tell me later" she said. The man mentally sighed. "Alright, I'll keep it in my head for now! Good luck with Dream!" He said, laughing somewhat nervously.
     The woman walked towards Dream, but hugged the panda man on the way out. As the woman walked down the hallway down the stairs, Dream sent the man a sad smile. "So sorry to ruin you're confession, but I need her" he said. "Is everything alright?" He asked. Dream hesitated, turning his head away. "Tubbo has decided what he is going to do with Tommy. I have to meet him at L'Manberg" he replied. The man nodded, turning serious. "Well, good luck" Sap said as Dream walked down the stairs.

———

     Tubbo and Tommy were talking on top of the obsidian walls surrounding their country. They couldn't be heard by Dream and (Y/N), since they were standing on the ground and the others talked somewhat quietly. Tubbo stood alone and across from him was Ranboo, Fundy, Quackity, a ghost man, and Tommy.
     "Have you made your decision, Mr.President?" Dream asked from down below. Tubbo stood silent, the people and fox behind Tommy murmured amongst themselves.
     "Dream, look beyond the wall you've built" Tubbo said, motioning towards the country inside the box. "This country is just land where people live. Where people have homes and family. It's like how you wanted in the SMP before L'Manberg. I agree, it wasn't completely fair of us, but we didn't want to listen to your rules" he continued, a serious expression plastered on his face.
     "I want my country to be free from any harm. There is nothing wrong with wanting peace and harmony" he said. Dream raised an eyebrow from under his mask, although no one could see it.
"That's why, I have made my decision" he stated, glancing over at Tommy. The ghost floated to his side, talking about something that (Y/N) couldn't quite hear. He almost looked familiar...
"Yeah, Tubbo! Show him what you think!" Fundy screamed. Quackity nodded, also shouting. Ranboo just stood there, unsure of what to do, the woman noticing this. She hadn't met him properly, but she had a feeling he wasn't like anyone else. Especially from his skin and enderman-like features.
     Tubbo hesitated before letting out a sigh he had held in. He closed his eyes for a moment to regain himself before opening them as he looked at Tommy standing across from him.
"I have decided that you, TommyInnit, are hereby EXILED from L'Manberg" Tubbo stated. Everyone stared at him in shock, except for Dream.
     "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT ABOUT OUR DISCUSSION OF THE PLAN?!" Quackity screamed at the president. "Quackity, it's for the good of the country. MY country" he responded. "WHY?!" Fundy cried confused and upset. The president didn't respond.
     Tubbo stared at Tommy, who was paralyzed with shock. "Dream, please take him out of my country" he said as the blonde boy managed to jump down to the ground in front of the man and woman. (Y/N) walked behind Tommy as she held one of his arms as Dream held the other, guiding him away. "Tubbo...why?" Tommy cried. The boy in question just stared at him with some hatred and a little spark of regret. He had to do what was best for his nation.
     Dream, Tommy, and (Y/N) began walking in the opposite direction of L'Manberg, the distance getting larger as they traveled.