Chapter 64: The Red Banquette (Part 2)

[A/N- When should I finish this book? At Chapter 70? Or any specific event I should end it on? Let me know in the comments!! There's no way I can catch up AND write about it. This story is long enough already lol!]

[P.S- I need to catch up on lore.. lol]

     Puffy and Eret stand in front of the group, Sapnap being farther up front with a good view. "You all basically signed yourselves up for this. Besides, we're missing someone" he says as he slowly turns to Ant who has a smile as well. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Puffy yelled, clearly pissed off. Everyone in the group glanced around looking for an exit or staring at Bad and Ant who betrayed them. Ponk walks from one of the chairs that apparently had a lever over to the other side of Bad. Eret's face contorted slightly to one of knowing and slight pain as he remembered his betrayal on L'Manberg in the beginning.
     "Well, Puffy, I thought that you'd be happy that we found our purpose" Ponk spoke, putting on a fake sad expression with a hand dramatically on his chest. "I hadn't expected this to actually work as well as it did to be fair" Bad spoke, pacing back and forth a fee steps at a time. "But I'll be fine with this number of volunteers".
"'Volunteers?' What are you making us do?" Eret asked, unsure if he wanted to know. "You're all sacrifices to the Egg!" Bad answered with a bright smile. The group's hearts skipped a beat. "Yeah, that's why I invited you all here! Well, except for Sapnap, but oh well!" He said, his tone wavering slightly. The arsonist picked up on it and frowned. "As long as you guys cooperate, things will be smooth and fast" the demon explained. "This is MADNESS!! We're not letting ourselves be sacrificed!!" Eret shouted, stepping forward to seem intimidating but failed once he noticed Bad's gaze set on them. "Well, it seems we have our first volunteer!" Ant said as Bad smirked. Ponk and Ant approached the king and brought him to a spot by the Egg and held him. "This will be a lesson to you. Don't try and defy the Egg" Bad spoke, being cut off by Foolish who said "Bad, what you're doing is wrong. I hate when people hurt my mother or my friends. I'll use my power to destroy the Egg" he spoke with a deep voice. Bad, Ant, and Ponk look at each other for a moment before smiling. "Go ahead" Ponk taunted. Foolish's eyes glowed green before holding his hand out and waiting. When nothing happened, he looked at his hand while his eyes stopped glowing, confused. "What? Why does it not work when I need it to?! It should have worked.." He shouted at himself before Bad stared at him. "I think we found our new first sacrifice after that little stunt" Bad said with a smirk.
     This only caused Puffy to lose control and start screaming at her little duckling as he was taken by Ponk while Ant threw Eret back to the group. Ponk held Foolish in place as Ant held his axe, waiting for the word, before the devil held his hand up to pause. "I almost forgot about our other guest" he said, looking at Ponk. "Go ahead and take care of them real quick. Once you get back, we'll execute our sacrifices" he spoke as Ponk nodded.

——

     Puffy fell to the ground in tears. Sapnap had a hand on her shoulder as he continued to replay the death on his thoughts. Ponk had soon arrived after and stood beside Ant like nothing happened. She then lashed out and took her concealed weapon and attack Ant while Hannah chased after her. The cat was severely injured and lay unconscious against the wall while Hannah and HBomb hold her back from other harm.
     After the whole fiasco of Puffy having emergency armor and weapons, Hannah being a traitor, and almost ending up in a big fight, Quackity broke through and started to talk big about his 'partner in crime' he said. Suddenly, Techno came out of the same part of the wall that Quackity came form, a bunch of dogs squeezed out as well. On his back was a smaller person who looked to be in rough shape. He set them down behind him against the wall as Purpled also showed up and tended to the person for a moment before everything turned into a fight.
Bad managed to slip away and Ponk escaped a different way, but the others were thankful theyw ere gone for now. Purpled called Technoblade over, which caught Sapnap's attention as he watched the interraction. They spoke to each other before Techno moved to the other side of the person for Sapnap to see it was who he didn't expect.
Sprinting over, past the group of relieved people, and to the trio by the wall, he stared at the person. "(Y/N)..." he mumbled, almost horrified at her paleness and the bandages on her arm, both legs, and head. "She hasn't had much water in a little while. Or food. She's strong, so she'll end up fine later" Techno said only loud enough for the arsonist and alien kid to hear. Making eye contact with Sapnap made him realize how much this guy cared about her that he sprinted over immediately after the fight. He worried for her safety before anyone elses. "Sapnap," he spoke, "yes?" The man asked, "take care of her. I know you've hung out with her more than I have and known her longer, but...you know," he hesitated, "keep her our of trouble. She's strong. And we need strong people in the world right now while it's slowly drifting apart" he spoke before leaving with his many dogs out the way they came in (for some reason).
He crouched down and saw she was unconscious at the moment. He carefully picked her up and shuffled her to his back before walking away, but not before giving Puffy a small smile as she noticed the person he carried with wide eyes. She resisted running over and had to care for her child. She nodded and let Sapnap go and take her back for food, water, and rest.