Chapter 26: Manberg vs Pogtopia

Everyone had a set of enchanted netherite armor, shields, enchanted weapons and tools, food, potions, and everything they needed for battle. Techno led them to a secret tunnel that led them outside. Everyone got together and hoped to win. They all said encouraging words before they were attached by a small group of people. They all scattered, trying to stay with a buddy and running away. The enemy didn't follow them and retreated instead. "What was that?!" Quackity shouted, earning a nod from Fundy. "I don't know, but that was scary" Niki said. "We can't get scared. I love you Niki, but you have to stay strong and not be shaken. It'll be hard" (Y/N) said, reassuring the other female. Niki gave her a smile and a nod before looking at Techno.
     "Let's go. We should head over as secretly as possible and attack as soon as we can to get an advantage" he said.Sam, who had met up with them as they ram away, pointed in a direction. "That was leads to the entrance" he said. Tommy smirked and said, "Let's walk in proudly. With our swords up in the air like pros". Everyone laughed and put their hands on the middle of the circle, counting down and cheering as they pulled their hands up. They began their journey.

———

Once Pogtopia got to Manberg, there was no one there. That was until people came out of nowhere and attacked the group. Everyone had someone to fight, some enemies almost dying. Wilbur pointed up to the tall tower that Eret built months ago. "Up there!" He shouted, "we can get the high ground!" He ran to the building, everyone following him. They all climbed up and began to rain arrows down on the enemies. One enemy came down from the top layer and tried attacking them, but had to run away after being tackled by like 5 people. Techno rained his fireworks down from the tower, laughing and shouting "blood god" and "Technoblade never dies".
The battle kept going for another few minutes before they climbed to the very top of the tower, kicking off some of the Manberg members. They continued to attack from above and managed to push the enemy back. They jumped down and began to push them back more. An invisible person attacked Tommy, causing Tubbo, Niki, and Wilbur to attack them. The other Manbergians ran except for the invisible one. Fundy managed to tackle them and hold them down with the help of Wilbur, Tubbo, and Niki. The invis potion started to wear off, the person struggling to get out of Pogtopia'a grasp.
Dream laid in the spot where the invisible person was, his mask slightly cracked. He raised his hands up in surrender. "I surrender, but put your weapons down. I mean no harm" he said. "I have something to show you" he added, getting up from his captor's grasps. Everyone backed away but hesitated before putting their weapons down. "Come with me" he said, walking to a partially broken down building.
     Inside, was a group of Manbergians who surrounded someone. In the middle of the circle stood President JSchlatt, his clothes and hair disheveled as he held a bottle of alcohol. He was drunk. No armor or weapons. Only the bottle.
     "You're on my side. I'm your ruler. If I go down, you come down with me" he said, smirking, leaning onto a piece of the building that had fallen from the curling. He started to look up as Fundy mentioned how much of a drunk Schlatt was.
     "Fundy, you betrayed me. You stood for everything I said and here you are, working with the banished traitors" he said, then throwing a bottle at the fox. Fundy blocked it with his armored arm, the bottle shattering and spilling little drops of alcohol on his arm and splashing onto some of the others. "Schlatt, I followed you. I followed you and I trusted you, but everything just went downhill. Everything is ruined and I don't believe for what you stand for anymore" he shouted. Schlatt just laughed.
     "You know, Fundy, I'm something that you'll never be" he said, wiping some stray alcohol from his chin. "And what is that?" The fox asked, staring at the man, rage and disappointment in his eyes. "I'm a man" Schlatt said.
     Fundy attempted to lunge at Schlatt, but not before (Y/N) got in front of him and pushed him back. She started whispering incoherent words to calm him down, running a hand on his arm and looking into his eyes. He calmed down shortly after, the woman leaving Fundy to stand next to Sapnap as Niki stood next to the fox.
     Schlatt then started to clutch his chest, dropping the last part of the bottle he held, falling to his knees. Everyone grew confused, watching him fall to the ground, some people feeling a little sympathetic.
     "Does anyone smell toast?" He asked. Everyone looked at each other and turned back to watch the man fall to the ground limp.
     It was quiet now. Everyone staring in shock, some in disappointment. "We won...?" Tommy asked out loud to no one in particular. Then, a pause of silence more and everyone started cheering happily. Everyone, enemy and enemy, started hugging and celebrating the fact that the awful Manberg President was gone for good.

———

     "Everyone, I'd like to say that I'm great full to everyone. Even our enemies. We've put up a tough fight and I wanted to say that I would take the place as president once again! But..." Wilbur paused, "I'm afraid I cannot. I've stood for this country long enough. I don't deserve it. I know I said that you would never become president, but..." Wilbur looked at Tommy with a smile, "I think I was wrong. Come up to the podium, TommyInnit!" He called out, moving over to the side as he clapped along with everyone else.
     "Thank you, Wilbur. I can't believe...haha...I get to stand here as president" he said, laughing a little. "I appreciate it, Wilbur" he said, but paused as he thought for a moment, "but, I can't" he ended. Some people gasped, shocked at the fact he wouldn't take the spot of president even after all he went through.
     "I would take this opportunity, but..." he looked at Dream in the back of the crowd beside George, Sapnap, and Punz. "I have some unfinished business to take care of with you, Dream. You have my discs still...I need to get them back. I can't do taht and run a country, so I'm sorry" he apologized. "But, I know someone who would fit this job" he said, turning slowly to look at Tubbo. The boy's eyes widened. "Tubbo, come up to the stage!" The blonde said, clapping as the audience began clapping once again. The brunette stood up and walked to the stage, standing in front of the mic.
     "Well, this took a turn!" He said, nervously. "I thank you all for how hard you fought. Honestly. It really shows that we're all strong. Our enemies are here, but if I'm honest, I don't really hate them! I don't know why they're our enemies" he said, earning a laugh from the audience and a slight chuckle from Dream.
     "I want to say, as the president of Manberg...no...L'Manberg to repair what had been destroyed! Here in this country! Thank you for listening and I hope that I can be a good president" Tubbo concluded, earning a giant applause from everyone, even the enemies.
     As everyone started leaving, Tubbo stood in the middle of the country by the little shop stands as he watched everyone turning around to leave. Suddenly Tubbo screams, everyone turning around and seeing Technoblade holding a crossbow at the boy's neck, Dream, George, Sapnap, BBH, AntFrost, and Punz standing with him.