Chapter 37: New Face

Waking up, Sapnap turned over and leaned his back on his pillow. It felt longer than a pillow. And warmer. He hesitated before turning his head to see the back of someone touching his own. His brain slowly began processing who it could be and before he knew it, they turned over and it was her.
     He held his tongue so he didn't make any sounds or any sudden movements. He remembered what happened and he calmed down. The man quietly laid back down a little, sliding his arm over her shoulder. He slowly caressed her cheek and admired her calm face.
     Suddenly, George poked his head in, almost speaking to the man, but noticed what was going on. He kept quiet and luckily his friend didn't notice. The Brit just took in the sight and smiled to himself. He slowly closed the door, careful to close it without a sound.
     He tiptoed downstairs and met Dream and Punz at the bottom. The two looked at him weirdly. "Why are you creeping down the stairs? You look like you're going to piss yourself" Punz said, earning a wheeze from Dream, as always. While he can be serious, he can always laugh like a tea kettle.
     "Well, our matchmaking skills need to come into play" he stated, smirking. The two just looked at George for a moment before high-fiving. "POG! So, what do we do? Should we let them develop together or should we push them closer to make it quicker?" He asked. "I know Sap wanted thinks kinda slow, but he wants her so badly" Punz stated, matter-of-factly. "I don't know how (Y/N) feels, but I can see how she looks at him. She treats us like brothers and Sapnap like a friend, maybe more" Dream stated. He felt happy that his friend found love. Sapnap was one who spoke about women a lot and how he would be so manly and strong for them, but he's being such a sweetheart around (Y/N) and she's warmed up to him.
     "I think it'll work" George said, earning a nod from the others. "Should we set something up? Like, I don't know what to do" Punz said. They all looked at each other and smirked. They knew who to talk to.

———

     "I'm sorry, what?" She said, a hand on her hip. "Puffy, please? It's all I'm asking if you!" Dream begged. The woman didn't know if she could trust them. They did look stupid begging. "Please, mom?" He mumbled. This caught the ram woman by surprise and she didn't know if she could say no. "Alright, fine. Give me the details later and I'll figure something out. BUT! You guys have to help" Puffy stated. The three men nodded.
     She explained the plan and each man went and gathered their materials. Puffy headed to the Dream Team house and knocked on the door. She didn't expect for another woman to answer. "Oh hi! I've never met you before. I'm CaptainPuffy, but you can call me Puffy" the woman said, looking at the women who looked like she woke up five minutes ago. That might have been true.
     "I'm (Y/N). Sorry I look like a mess right now, I just woke up a little bit ago from a nap" she said. 'So, the boys weren't joking' she thought to herself. "Well, you need some girl time! Being around boys must be a little exhausting!" Puffy said, opening her arms out. The woman in front of her nodded. "That sounds nice" she smiled. "Let me change first. I'll be back" she said as she closed the door politely.
     Puffy didn't mind the wait, since she knew it would give the boys more time for their tasks. Once the woman opened the door, she stepped out and called out to someone saying goodbye. "Who are you talking to?" The ram woman asked, curiously. "Sapnap. He's still here and I thought I would tell him that I'll be away for a while today" she answered with a small smile. "Alright! Let's go see where we can explore" Puffy said as she took the other woman's hand and carefully dragged her along behind her.
     (Y/N) pulled her wrist away as they started to come into view of L'Manberg. "I'm not going there" she said, feeling bad that she acted that way to the ram woman. "Oh right. I heard about what happened between you and the others and I'm sorry. I didn't think you would have a problem, my apologies!" She said, bowing slightly. The other woman looked at Puffy with sorrow. "I'm sorry. Could we go somewhere else? I'm on good terms with Eret, Niki, and I guess you?" She questioned more than stated. The ram looked at her shocked for a moment before smiling. "Sure! I can be your friend! It's all in the past anyway. I'm not ENTIRELY part of L'Manberg, but I have some friends there" she said. (Y/N) felt safe around this woman and decided to follow her in a different direction.