Chapter 47: Goodbye Community House

The woman walked down the prime path, even though it reminded her of her attempted execution. The memories of Tubbo, the sweet boy who loved bees and flowers taken over by government duties, a scary scar on his face, and a face distorted into rage and neutrality. He wasn't the same boy she remembered form the L'Manberg days. Everyone had been impacted since then, but she felt he was one of the few that were impacted the most. He dealt with trauma and was fought over. He fought with his best friend for so long and later on had to fight against him.
     "Hey (Y/N)" a voice spoke out, breaking the woman from her thoughts of the bee boy. She blinked a few times and realized she had been staring at Punz, who looked back at her with a neutral face. "Sorry. Got lost in thought" she replied, a neutral face taking over her features. "I need to tell you something. It happened a little earlier. Dream is headed there now" he spoke, looking ahead. The woman had walked up beside him and stared the same way. He seemed to be looking at a slightly damaged poster of Technoblade's execution announcement. A shiver made its way down her spine.
     "What is it? Is everything ok?" She asked, not really expecting a proper response, if any. "Well, I heard that... well, you'll have to see for yourself. I walked by and noticed it. I told Dream a minute ago" he said. They walked around on the prime path until they reached a few feet from the community house.
     (Y/N) stood there shocked. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. She asked Punz to slap her to make sure it was real. He didn't slap her hard enough to hurt her, but it did have a bit of force to shock her. She looked back and sure enough, she wasn't dreaming.
     "Punz..." she started, but couldn't continue. "I know. It hurts. I don't know who could have done it, but..." "this has gone too far" Punz started, but the woman finished his sentence. "I think Tommy did it" she said. Punz looked at her curiously. "Why? He's exiled. If he stepped foot into New L'Manberg, he would be killed. He knows that" the man said, looking at her, confused. "...I don't know" she hesitated. "I feel like it was him, but I'm uncertain" she answered.
     The man was about to speak until he heard footsteps approaching. He turned and saw the masked man himself. The woman turned as well. "So...it's true..." he spoke. (Y/N) remembered Dream telling her that him, Sapnap, George, and Callahan had started on the server first. He mentioned someone named Alyssa as well, but he had said she moved after a few months here. "I don't... I can't fathom...why..." he quietly muttered. The woman felt bad for him, having to see one of the first builds in the whole SMP destroyed. He then ran off, leaving Punz and (Y/N) to stand there.
     The two just walked around and observing the damage. They couldn't figure out the cause of the destruction, but they heard fast footsteps. They turned and saw Dream and a group of people running up to them. Dream pointed to the remains of the community house and started screaming something to the group a few feet away. The people gathered and it looked like the citizens of New L'Manberg, including Tubbo.
     "TUBBO!! LOOK AT WHAT TOMMY DID!!!" Dream yelled, extremely upset. Tubbo had a shocked look on his face. "That-he couldn't have! He's exiled!!" Tubbo shouted back. "WELL, YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT WATCH FOR HIM!!! HE ISN'T IN EXILE ANYMORE!! HE RAN AWAY!!" He screamed. Everyone looked shocked. "What?" (Y/N) asked. Punz looked at her and said, "Tommy is missing". She couldn't believe it. The person in exile going missing plus this? It seemed to add up.
     "TUBBO, YOU WERE SUP-" "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS MAKING SURE HE STAYED IN EXILE, DREAM!!" Tubbo retaliated. "WELL, HE RAN AWAY!! I TRIED TO FIND HIM AND I COULDN'T!!" He shouted back. The arguing continued until a voice spoke from somewhere. "I didn't do it, Dream". The sound of a milk bucket being drunk could be heard and the one and only stepped out from the bushes. "TOMMY?!" Everyone screamed. "You're supposed to stay away. You're not allowed here. I said I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU STEPPED ANYWHERE NEAR HERE!!" Dream shouted. The two of them stared at each other as they yelled, everyone just watching helplessly. Suddenly, Techno appears and stands in front of Tommy. He seemed to be protecting Tommy?
     "Techno?" (Y/N) asked, shocked. He glanced over at her and seemed to feel a ping of pain in his heart for going against her. "He's with me" he replied. He clutched his axe and tilted his head down slightly to seem intimidating. Dream didn't like this.
     "I see," he said, "well guess you're gonna die". Everyone just stared at Tommy, the group of about 30 people on and surrounding the remains of the community house. Everyone stood and watched as Techno held his axe to his face and prepared to take everyone on in a fight.