Chapter 36: Shits And Giggles

Dream and (Y/N) walked through the front door, looking a little tense until they both dropped their stuff down and collapsed on the couch.
     Punz poked his head around the corner from the kitchen and saw that the two looked tired. He looked back at what he was doing and brought out two plates of steak, carrots, and a small bowl of gravy. "Here, you two look like you made big decisions, so you should eat" he said, smiling a little as he set the plates down on the coffee table. The two thanked their friend and chowed down.
     After eating, Punz walked upstairs to shower, when George came walking down. "Hello, your highness" Dream joked. George ran a hand over his hair to keep it neat and laughed sarcastically. "Hardy-har-har. Thanks, Dream" he said, grumpily. "Someone woke up late, Ms. Sleeping Beauty"
     (Y/N) said, giggling a little. Dream wheezed a little, which made her laugh longer. "I have to get to the castle. I can't stay here much longer. Callahan wanted to start a meeting about some changes or something" he stated, rubbing his eyes from the sleep. Dream nodded and wished him luck as the Brit walked out the door with an apple in hand.
     Sapnap walked down the stairs, a towel around his waist, unaware of the two that sat nearby. (Y/N) blushed as her eyes widened, Dream covering her eyes with a chuckle, as he turned her head away. The panda man flinched and turned to see the two sat on the couch, eyes wide.
"What a 'welcome home' we get. Thanks" Dream chuckled, wheezing afterwards. The man noticed the woman sitting next to his friend and apologized a bunch. It surely was embarrassing to him. His CRUSH seeing him like THIS?! Yeah, not what he wanted. The woman moved Dream's hand away from her eyes as her hand replaced his. "It's alright. You didn't know we were here, so I forgive you" she stated, chuckling awkwardly. He ran upstairs with a blush and the two on the couch laughed a little.
     "What a great view of your man, huh?" Dream asked, wheezing. The woman slapped his shoulder. "No, it wasn't. Also, don't call him that" she said, a light blush crossing over her nose. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently. "I know you like him. If not, then why did you're face turn so red. AND George told me of when Punz found you two sleeping outside. TOGETHER" he said, poking her cheek and shoulder playfully, almost like an older brother would tease his sister.
     "He doesn't like me back. And that was different" she said. "We haven't hung out like that a whole lot, so why would you say that?" She said, almost sad about her statement. Dream wheezed lightly before setting a hand on her shoulder. "(Y/N), listen. I shouldn't get involved but if you say something, you're chances will increase" he said. "You're our friend. If you two get together, it won't change how the rest of us see you! Even if you broke up, we hope you would stay friends" he added.
     The woman pushed his hand off of her shoulder and cheek, smacking him lightly on the mask. He just laughed and continued eating. The woman also ate, finishing quicker than he did.
Sapnap then walked back downstairs and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He watched Dream stand up and nudge his arm, a blush crawling up Sapnap's face as he knew what his friend meant. Out of the woman's view, Dream lifted his mask slightly, making a kissy face at Sapnap silently, Sap pushing Dream away as he wheezed. The woman looked over confused. The freshly showered man sat beside her, an arm on the back of the couch, looking away from her.
     After the awkward scenario a while ago, he couldn't get it out of his head. He thought she would see him differently and think he was gross, but she just finished her food, and sent him a smile. She tried walking past his legs that were in her way, but she decided to go around the couch. She set the empty plate and bowl in the sink and walked back to her spot. Sap looked at her in awe, admiring her kindness that she grew to have overtime. Since the first meeting, she had grown to be nicer and a little more shy it seemed.
     "So, how was your day?" He asked. He didn't know what else to talk about. "It was alright. Had to sail across the ocean for a while, but it was kinda nice" she said. He nodded, taking in this information. "What about you? How was your day?" She asked, surprising the man. He was caught off guard a little. "It was nice!" He said. "I got to sleep in, um..." he thought, before she nodded and turned to look at him. He pretty much got lost in her eyes. 'How did I fall for her so fast?! Was it fast? Is it too early?' He thought.
     "Well, I'm going to lay down and take a nap. Want to come with?" She asked, feeling bold and a little awkward. The man hesitated, thinking that it could be his chance. For what, exactly? He didn't know.
     "Uh sure! I'm kind of tired myself. Did a lot of workouts you know" he said, before flexing his arms. The woman laughed, causing him to blush. "Ok, come on" she said, motioning for him to follow her upstairs. As she turned her head away from him, he fist pumped the air silently, getting a chance to get close again. Not in a perverted way.