Chapter 50: The Warning

Sapnap tackles George to the ground, landing on the hard kitchen floor. The boys continue to bicker and wrestle until they hear someone clear their throat. The two freeze and slowly look up to meet the eyes of a questioning (Y/N). The boys smile and blush, embarrassed. The woman couldn't keep a straight face and chuckled. "Go get cleaned up or neither of you get dinner" she stated, an innocent smile plastered on her face. The two blink before scrambling up the stairs to their bedrooms.
     The woman just chuckled again, a hand on her cheek. "Boys will always be boys" she said to herself. She turned and continued to cut the steak and pork chops. Practically making an art piece with the food, she set each plate on the table as the meat practically sparkled from the perfection. Two pairs of footsteps padded down the stairs, acting more mature than they previously were. At the sight of the delectable feast (it felt like a feast to them at least), they sat down and began eating practically with tears in their eyes. "I knew you boys would like it" she said with a smile. "I prepared it just for you two in case tomorrow was a big day" she added. Sap and Gogy got up and hugged her in her seat, earning a chuckle from all three.
     The boys sat down and finished the meal, rubbing their stomachs from being satisfied. (Y/N) wiped her mouth with her napkin before picking up the three empty plates and beginning to wash the dishes. The boys sat in their chairs for a minute to regain themselves before heading to their rooms.
     The woman stopped Sapnap from walking behind George up the stairs. "I'm going to go for a walk. I'll be back soon. If I'm not back in an hour, come find me just in case" she said. The man nodded and carefully pulled her into a hug. The two took in the comforting aura of each other, both satisfied with each other's presence. Sadly, they had to pull away. The man ran his hand on her cheek with a smile on his face, the woman smiling back and leaning into his hand. The moment ended the interaction saying she was going to leave. The man nodded and began walking up the stairs once again, waving at her. She waved back and went to grab a coat from the coat hanger.
     She stepped outside in the chilly weather, closing the door behind her. She padded through the forest, just walking with no set place to stop. Her thoughts were cut short as she stopped walking, looking up to see someone in front of her. She narrowed her eyes slightly, her guard up. It took a moment for her to realize who it was.
     "Why are you out here? It's cold" The person asked. The woman sighed. "I can manage, thank you" she answered. The silence afterwards trailed for minutes. The figure turned their head to the side to look around. "What happened?" She asked. The person huffed quietly. "What do you mean?" They asked. "You know what I mean" (Y/N) furrowed her eyes more. The figure just stood there. "I had to" they said. "Well, he should know his enemies are going to come for him" she said. The person nodded slightly.
     "I'm sorry" they said. The woman flinched. 'Sorry? For what?' She thought. "I promise I won't hurt you when it happens" they said. The woman was confused. "When what happens?" She asked, knowing she won't get an answer. "I can't tell you. I'm sorry. Just-...be careful in the near future" they said. The woman stood there processing the little info the person gave her. "Well, I wish you luck with him. He's chaotic" she muttered. "Oh, I know" they said with a light chuckle. "I wish you luck with staying safe" she said. The figure nodded. "You too, (Y/N)" they said. The woman started walking back to the base, thinking through what the person was saying, trying to find a hidden meaning or a riddle of some sort to no avail.
She arrived at the base and snuck into the building. She noticed Sapnap asleep on the couch. The woman smiled and walked over quietly. She looked down at his sleeping face, a little trail of drool slowly falling down his cheek. It was a cute feature. She knelt down and ran a hand over his front hair pieces to see his full face. God was he beautiful. She felt embarrassed that she was staring at him even if he didn't know it. The man adjusted his position, causing (Y/N) to flinch. He didn't move very much other than turning his head and moving his arm under his head. The woman let out a breath of relief. She would have felt bad to wake him up.
She walked up to her room and got into some comfy pajamas. She pulled the covers over her figure as she laid her head on her pillow. 'Why did you tell me to be careful...

                                             ...Technoblade?'