Chapter 13: L'Manberg vs DreamSMP (Part 1)

"It's time to fight and protect this nation we've created! We have been here for too long, under Dream's rule. Today is the day that we declare independence!" Wilbur stated, raising a fist into the air. Everyone else raised their fist with a shout and cheer.
Just minutes ago, Wilbur woke everyone up and brought them to the camarvan. Tubbo and Tommy somehow fully energized, Fundy still somewhat tired, and Eret just leaned on a table yawning a few times as they listened. (Y/N) didn't get very good sleep last night, spending too much time thinking about the Dream Team. She missed them, even after knowing them for a day, they still were very kind and special to her, even if she fought against herself to get close to anyone.
Wilbur then walked out of the van door, indicating that everyone should follow. He gave everyone some resources, lead the group to the Embassy, and stood inside the hobbit hole. Wilbur have a few instructions before hearing Dream call out his name. Wilbur poked his head out from the doors of the hill hole and started talking with him. Soon, everyone came out, glaring at the four members of the SMP. Dream kept his face toward Wilbur, George looking at Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy, and Sapnap at (Y/N) and Eret. Punz looked at everyone, not knowing any of the L'Manbergians or (Y/N). Dream set off a TNT, causing everyone to back away, Fundy and Eret shielding you from the impact. Everyone's ears started ringing as Wilbur started to shout incoherent commands. Tommy and Tubbo started getting out bows and swords as Wilbur pulled out a crossbow. Fundy and Eret made sure (Y/N) was ok before taking out a bow and crossbow. The woman followed suit, picking up a shield and a crossbow.
The Dream Team started climbing a very tall tower and began bowing down the L'Manbergians. The soldiers started to climb another tower and started to shoot at the four men. This shoot off went on for a little while before the Dream Team retreated suddenly. The men started to cheer and celebrate, where Wilbur lead everyone back to L'Manberg.
They all met in the walls of the country as Eret remembered something. (At this point, (Y/N) already informed Dream of what her decision was) Eret said, "I was preparing something for when we possibly won the war, so I wanted to show you what I've been working on. We need someone to be our lookout outside the walls to make sure Dream doesn't overtake us," as Wilbur thought for a moment. "Tubbo probably could. Maybe Tommy!" Will said, taking his chin in his index and middle finger in thought. "How about I do it? I can prove myself by showing that I can keep them away! It's like...a proper initiation thing!" She said, as if she just thought of the idea, which wasn't 100% a lie. Wilbur looked at her for a moment before slowly nodding. "Alright! (Y/N) can keep an eye out on L'Manberg and keep it safe. Everyone else, let's follow Eret!" He said. Everyone looked back at her with a wave, Eret giving the woman a hidden smirk, to which she returned a small smirk back. (Y/N) walked over to the entrance to the small country and waited. A few minutes later, she heard distant screaming, to which she started running over to where it came from, only to see a staircase in the ground. She walked in and prepared for some acting. She saw Dream, Sapnap, George, Eret, Punz standing over the L'Manbergians laying in their own blood. Her eyes widened and hands went over her mouth as she made herself shake. "W-w-what did..." she couldn't finish, staring at the men looming over the bodies of the men and boys of the country. "Sorry, (Y/N), but it was just never meant to be" Eret said, tilting their sunglasses down to show her their white eyes. She faked a shudder, making herself lock her knees and fall down in "shock".
Dream began to walk over to her until a hand and a paw weakly grabbed at his ankles. Fundy and Tommy were weak, but showed they were still alive. "Don't...touch her..." Fundy muttered as loud as he could. "She's...ours" Tommy managed to mumble out. Dream looked down at them for a few moments before shaking their hand/paw off of his ankles. He backed the woman up to the wall, grabbed her collar, and held her above his head. "I'll send a letter tonight discussing your next plans" he whispered softly in her ear, not letting anyone hear. She faked a chill down her spine and nodded furiously to make it seem like he intimidated her. "I'll leave you alone. Don't think I won't forget you. You were lucky to not get caught in this mess" Dream told her, letting everyone overhear. He pulled down his mask only for you to see his emerald green eyes, give you a wink, and pull his mask up as he left her alone. George walked past and winked at her as well. Punz didn't pay any kind to her, probably part of the acting. Eret walked past her with a smirk and a small "I'm sorry" to her. Sapnap, the last one to leave, nodded his head at her with a smile and a small blush. She gave a short smile to him and looked back at her "crew". She left quickly and returned with a medical kit, attending each person's wounds, acting desperate to keep them alive.
If she was going to act like this every time there's an event, she's going to get tired of it eventually. She wanted to be back with Dream, George, and Sapnap. She would meet Punz eventually. This was going to be tough.