Chapter 60: A Little Assistance

Arriving home, (Y/N) sighed as she opened the door, walking to the couch and plopping down. A long days work of cutting more vines, keeping tabs on Bad, and checking up on Sam, seeing his progress on a gigantic building in the water by Bad's house. He had explained that Dream had a plan to build a prison. A prison.
"For who?" she had asked. The man only responded with, "I'm not sure. He didn't tell me." So that didn't give much info.
She glanced at the counter and found a piece of paper that looked to have writing on it. She stood and walked over to it. She read the note before heaving a sigh and walking out of the base again.

      (Y/N) waited by the entrance of the spider spawner, glancing at her wrist like she had a watch, which she didn't. Glancing at the sky, she noticed footsteps approaching her from behind. "It's about time! You know I waited like half an hour just for you to be late. I even got here-...early..." she turned and to her surprise, it wasn't who she expected it to be.
"Hello! I know I'm not who you expected, but...I need a favor" the demon asked. "And what does that entail?" She asked, raising her eyebrow, partially unamused. "Well, Sam needed help with a part of the prison. He told me to go find you and so I kinda found you here. Yes, I left that fake note for you, but that doesn't matter" he waved off.
"You faked being Sapnap asking me for help with some loose spiders from the spawner? And you just needed me for that? You didn't have to fake being Sapnap you know. That's not very funny" she responded, her mood turning sour. "I'm sorry," he said honestly, "but if I left a note like that, I knew you'd come meet me. I wont do it again" he said with a smile as if what he had done wasn't bad.
"Well, let's get going before I lose my patien-" she began to say before she was tackled by someone. They tied her hands together as well as her feet and put a bag over her head. "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?! BAD IS THIS YOU?!" She screamed, trying to break away, but she found it to be hard with two sets of hands holding her down. "Sorry to do this to you, but we need you for a different favor" a female voice said, one that didnt sound like anyone she was familiar with.

———

The arsonist turned to see George sitting by a pond staring into the water. "You wont catch fish like that, y'know" Sap said with a smile. "Yes I will, idiot" he retorted, soon heaving a sigh as a fish swam away. "And you called me the idiot" the man laughed as his friend splashed the water before turning to tackle the other man.
"Yeah right, like you could do any better, Mr. Fire man!" George laughed. Sapnap scoffed playfully before he pushed the brunette off of himself. "I challenge you tonight to a fishing competition!" George challenged. The other man grinned a sly smile. "You're on!" He growled.
Turning away, he headed towards the house, exhausted from the day. A long walk would certainly tire him out more. He had a weird feeling but pushed it off thinking he was queasy or something of the sort. As he stepped into the house, he noticed a piece of paper. It had landed on the ground and he picked it up seeing writing. His frown deepened as he furrowed his eyebrows, reading over the message quickly until the last part. He paused. Quickly grabbing his sword and putting on his armor once more, he sprinted out the door, letting the letter fall to the ground.

"(Y/N),

I need help wrangling the spiders up from the spawner. The front of it was broken and I need the string for something. Please meet me around the entrance of the spider spawner by Punz's place out back. I'll meet you there.
P.S.- Bring obsidian to catch them.

Thanks,
Sapnap"