[Chapter 14 - Part 1] Let's Try Again

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS GUYS OMG

LAUGHS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH HERE'S SOME SHITTY SMUT ψ(`∇')ψ

[NOTE: NSFW]

They walked back over to Karkat's house later that afternoon. Kankri was out with Cronus again. Karkat never really met the guy. He hoped to soon, however. Anyone that can actually get Kankri to like them this much is hopefully someone worth meeting.

Once inside the quiet house, they did their usual routine: Eat, Game, Eat, Game, Eat, then just hang out in Karkat's room.

Sollux had been on his phone for a while, but no matter what Karkat did, Sollux wouldn't look at him. He huffed, forcefully crawling into the others lap and pinning his hands against the wall behind his bed. He glared at him. Sollux looked up at him, confused and a bit aroused.

"Uh..Kk...what are you doing..?"

Karkat leaned down and kissed him roughly, his tongue slipping into the others mouth before he even knew what was going on. He then pulled away, looking down at a quite embarrassed Sollux.

"Finally getting your fucking attention. That's what." He smirked, leaning down to kiss him again. Sollux made a soft sound, almost like a moan. It made Karkat giggle.

Sollux, unable to take this kind of embarrassment and "bottom" position, he quickly flipped them. Sollux had Karkat pinned down instead. He grinned.

"Now Kk, that was very naughty of you." He teased. Karkat gave him another glare, turning his face away from him. Sollux raised a brow at this sudden protest, and gently grinded his hips down onto the other's. Now it was Karkat's turn to moan, almost as a gasp. His cheeks turned instantly red. He looked up at the other, embarrassed.

Sollux almost felt bad for teasing him. He looked so innocent and sweet, but he knew there was more to him than that. He grinded their area's together again, smirking. "How cute."

Karkat let out another soft noise of pleasure, whining. "Come on Sollux...No more teasing me!" He pouted.

Sollux let out a chuckle, kissing down his neck. "But it's fun."

Karkat groaned, pushing Sollux back up. He tugged at Sollux's shirt. "Off. Now."

Shaking his head, the Captor slipped his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. "There. Happy?"

Karkat stared in amazement. Sollux had a very nice body.

Noticing this immediately, Sollux kissed him, laughing. "Like what you see?"

He nodded. "You bet."

Sollux took his chance to slip Karkat's shirt off. He kissed him again, running a hand through Karkat's messy hair.

Karkat roamed his hands over the other's chest, letting out more soft sounds of pleasure. He made an attempt to grind their hips together once more.

"Poor, Horny Kk." He joked, beginning to tease him through his jeans. It made him go crazy.

"Sollux!" He whined, and moved to pin him down again. Sollux only smirked.

"You want it that bad?" Karkat only glared at him, and tugged at the other's pants.

SO OKAY LIKE ILL GIVE YOU GUYS THIS PART FOR NOW BECAUSE OF HOW LONG IT IS BUT YEAH IM SORRY IVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY AND JUST U G H SORRY

<3