[Chapter 14-Part 2]

|| I'll always apologize for not updating as fast as I honestly should. Everything just keeps getting worse and worse in my life, you know? 
Plus, I've been getting really discouraged with this story. I feel like it's so terrible. I know so many of you love it, but I know some people who tell me it isn't good, and I'm just scared every update will disappoint you guys. I'm sorry. || 

[NSFW WARNING]

The two boys were beginning to be lost in a wonderland of pleasure. Just a single touch from each other was enough to make one of them beg for more.

Now completely stripped of the clothes that once covered the thin bodies of each of them, Karkat became nervous.

"I promise to be gentle, Kk."

Karkat nodded. Sollux let him stay on his back for now, and slowly parted Karkat's small legs. Remembering, Karkat pointed to a drawer across the room.

"T-There's uh...L-Lube in there.." He whispered, turning his face away. Chuckling, Sollux stood up and went to get it. He came back and sat down. Lathering the tip of his fingers with the liquid, he looked over to Karkat. The other nodded and watched as Sollux slowly but carefully slipped a finger into him.

He winced at first, but relaxed on to him. Letting out a soft moan, he tilted his head back.

Smiling, Sollux moved his fingers gently, in and out of Karkat. He was being as gentle as possible. Karkat paid no attention to anything but the feeling. He felt so safe with the other that he didn't worry about anything. In fact, he was smiling just a bit as Sollux continued to finger him.

"Can I add another, Kk?" Sollux questioned. Karkat nodded, biting his lip.

Sollux slipped a second finger in ever so slowly. It hurt just a little, but soon enough, It made Karkat moan and whimper.

After a while, and another finger of course, Sollux pulled away. "Do you think you're ready?" He questioned, teasing him gently. Karkat thought for a moment, enjoying the teasing.

"I think so."

Sollux pushed into him slowly. His pace stayed slow as he gently gripped Karkat's hips. Karkat let out soft moans. Sollux, mainly concentrating on the others pleasure, massaged Karkat's hips slowly. 

Karkat was so sensitive to the touch. He had never done this before.

Sollux leaned in to kiss his neck, letting Karkat adjust. He smiled, and quickened his pace only slightly. Karkat placed a hand over his mouth. He felt his moans were so embarrassing, but Sollux reassured him that they weren't. He pulled Karkat's hand away.

"I want to hear every sound." Sollux thrusted in quickly, making Karkat moan a bit louder than usual.

"F-Fuck, Sollux.." He groaned, his toes curling slightly.

Sollux's member slipped in and out of Karkat with ease. It was amazing for each of them.

His pace quickened every little while, soft groans coming from him as well. 

"Damn Kk..." He panted softly, as did Karkat.

Karkat has his hands resting above his head, his head continuously leaning back. Sollux rolled his hips, leaning down again to kiss Karkat's neck, sucking a little with each open-mouthed kiss. He made sure his teeth very faintly grazed over the other's skin. "Jeez Kk..You're so perfect like this..." 

"I-I am n-not.." Karkat stuttered, his neck stretching out slightly to give him easier access. 

"But you are..so..so fucking perfect." He softly moaned against his neck as he sped up.

Karkat let out tons of profanities, his eyes squeezing shut. Sollux cursed under his moans as well, his pace at a decent speed. They were lucky no one was home. Karkat sure was loud. But Sollux didn't care. It was music to his ears.

Eventually Sollux was almost pounding into him, his head tilting back in pleasure. Karkat moaned his name multiple times. It made Sollux push into him faster and harder. Karkat gripped the sheets of his bed, his moans filling throughout his room. 

Nearly shouting now, Karkat's hand trailed down to his own member, helping Sollux out just a little. He could tell Sollux was close.

"F-Fuck Kk...C-Come for me~" He moaned, his hips going as fast as he could manage. Karkat's hand worked quickly, his head tilting back into the pillow.

"S-Sollux! I-I'm...-" He moaned out, eventually reaching his climax. Sollux came not too long after.

Breathing heavily, each of them laid back onto the bed. Sollux pulled Karkat close, pulling the blanket halfway over each of them. Karkat laid his head on Sollux's chest, hearing his heart beat fast. Karkat smiled, nuzzling into him.

Sollux kissed his head softly and sighed. "I...Love you Karkat..." He said between breaths. 

"I love you too, Sollux." He panted, cuddling up to him.

They fell asleep, wrapped in each others arms.

~

Alright! So I know it 's probably not as great as you guys hoped, but this "spring break" has been pretty shitty. Stressed, sick, and tired constantly. Especially tonight. I hope you guys somewhat like this~! <3