[Chapter 12] Caught..?

Hey guys. You have no idea how shitty I feel for not being able to type these chapters. They literally end up being rushed through and come out terrible, but with what I'm going through, it's the absolute best I can do. I apologize. I love every single one of you. <3

P.S., this chapter might be pretty long. Sorry! Maybe that's a good thing? I dunno. Hope you like it!
*Note* This chapter IS NOT SMUT. It's more like a little teaser, I guess.
Sorry for the bad writing.

He came home happy, grinning. It was one of the best days he had in such a long time. He sat his stuff down on the table, sighing.

Kankri sat on the couch, reading. He looked up at Karkat with a smile. "Hello, Karkat. You seem happy, so I don't think I'm obligated to "nag" you on being home so late."

Karkat rolled his eyes as a smirk came to his face. "And you actually left the house." He chuckled. "With Cronus Ampora. Tell me, what happened there?"

Kankri's face went bright red. "K-Karkat that is none of your business! Nothing happened!" He stood up, crossing his arms. It made the younger Vantas laugh.

"Oh relax. I'm joking, idiot." He went and sat down on the couch. Kankri just sighed, plopping down next to him. "Rude."

"Whatever." He leaned his head back. A small smile appeared on his lips. The memories came back.

~Flashback~

"Come on Kk, you KNOW that was awesome." Sollux unlocked the door to his house, their voices turning into whispers.

"And gross!" Karkat whisper-shouted. "The whole restaurant heard that burp!" He giggled, covering his mouth.

"Oh whatever!" Sollux tried his best not to be so loud as to wake his family up. Sollux took Karkat's hand, pulling him through the dark. Sollux could find his way through here even if he was blind. They slipped quietly into Sollux's room, closing the door behind them.

Karkat grinned. Sollux's room looked so...well, nerdy. His computer set up(with of course double screens), a shelf filled with books and movies, his cute black and yellow bed, and not to mention the adorable bee plushy that sat on top of his pillows.

Karkat couldn't help but laugh a little. Sollux raised a brow, setting his bag down. "What is it?"

Karkat shrugged, still smiling. "It's exactly what I expected." He giggled again, dropping his bag before plopping down on the bed.

Sollux rolled his eyes, crawling up beside him. "Shut up."

"Make me." The smaller boy smirked.

"Was that a challenge?" He took his glasses off, setting them on the bedside table.

"If you want it to be."

Sollux smirked. Obviously Karkat didn't think his words out clearly. Sollux lifted himself up, and crawled on top of the other.

"You know.." Sollux whispered, beginning to kiss down his neck. "I'm not even suppose to have you over..But I think I should take advantage of that." He nipped at his neck, gently grazing his tongue over the spot he bit.

Karkat was completely taken by surprise. His face was a deep red. It caused Sollux to giggle, and reposition them. Karkat, now flustered, was straddling Sollux. He smiled at the smaller boy. He was being so cute. His hands ran up Karkat's sides slowly.

The sudden skin contact caused him to let out a small whimper. Sollux lifted up Karkat's shirt, kissing his chest.

"W-What the hell are you doing?!" Karkat whispered, his voice sounding embarrassed.

"Loving you. Duh." Sollux removed Karkat's shirt entirely. He licked his chest slowly and teasingly, his tongue gently sliding over one of Karkat's nipples. It caused him to make a small sound, wrapping his arms around Sollux's neck.

"You asshole.." He muttered in an attempt to keep his pleasured noises in. Karkat tugged at the end of Sollux's shirt, whimpering. He slipped it off, smiling.

"There. Now we're even." Karkat kissed him softly. Sollux quickly pulled him back in for another kiss, except this one was longer, and more passionate. Sollux's hands ran through Karkat's soft hair, his tongue grazing over his bottom lip slowly.

Fuck, he tasted good.

His hands rubbed Karkat's thighs, giving them a squeeze. It made Karkat whimper. He bit Sollux's bottom lips gently, gaining a soft moan from Sollux.

This made Sollux become more competitive.

His hands roamed the small body of the other, before he had flipped them again.

Sollux was on top. He kissed Karkat roughly, running a hand through his messy hair once again. Karkat made soft noises. It was too cute. His tongue roamed the other's mouth.

After a minute or two, they pulled away, gasping for air.

"Fuck, Sollux..." He panted softly. Sollux looked down at him. He may or may not have accidentally gave himself a boner. Luckily, he noticed Karkat in an attempt to hide his. It made him giggle.

"No point in hiding it now, Vantas." Both of his hands rested on the bed, holding himself up above the other. Karkat whined.

"I hate you.."

"Sure you do." He lowered himself, kissing Karkat again. On instinct, their hips began grinding on one another. Sollux kissed him roughly, his hips moving in literally the hottest way Karkat had ever seen in his life. They grinded against his hard on, making him want it more. He let out soft moans, his arms pulling Sollux as close to him as he could.

Karkat whimpered, trying to squirm out of his jeans. Sollux chuckled, kissing him again. "How needy of you, Kk~" His lips brushed against the other's softly.

"Fuck you..." Karkat muttered, still trying. Sollux slipped his hand down over to Karkat's crotch, gently palming him through his jeans. It made him moan.

It felt amazing, considering the fact that Karkat had never been touched by anyone like this before. Sollux was happy to do this. He wanted to show him how much he loved him, so he took it a little more easy. He continued to kiss him, his fingers searching for the zipper of his pants. He unzipped, and unbuttoned them, trailing his fingers over Karkat's boxers slowly.

They pulled away for breaths multiple times. Sollux stroked the other's member through his underwear, grinning. It caused Karkat to moan louder. Sollux had to kiss him to quiet him just a bit.

Suddenly, they heard something. The both froze. It sounded like..footsteps? Sollux jumped up off of the bed.

"Fuck, I am so dead.." He grabbed his shirt from the floor, slipping it on. He threw Karkat his. Karkat zipped his pants and put his shirt back on as well.

"What do we do?" He questioned. His voice was filled with worry.

Karkat looked towards the window. He had an idea. "I'll sneak out." He turned back to Sollux.

"Babe, no! I can't let you walk home. It's too dark! And-" Karkat pulled Sollux closer, kissing him.

"Hey, it'll be alright. Okay? I'll be fine. I swear." He kissed his lovers cheek. Sollux frowned, nodding. He handed him his backpack.

"Sollux?" A faint voice called from the hallway. "Who are you talking to?"

Sollux's eyes went wide. He turned his head back to Karkat. "I love you."

Karkat smiled. "I love you too." He gave him a nice, sweet kiss before climbing through the window, hopping down into the yard, and dashing off dow the street. Sollux sighed, watching him as he left.

~Flashback End~