[Chapter 5] Let's Not Talk About It Yet

After he finished, Karkat hoped up.

"It thould be fixthed now." Sollux smiled at him.

"Good. I've been needing it." He sighed, looking at it.

Sollux smirked, pulling Karkat closer and kissing him passionately, surprised at first, he eventually began kissing back.

"W-Where the hell did that come from?!" He stuttered, looking down.

"I figured I outta give the cutetht boy around a little kith before I leave." He winked. Karkat frowned.

"You have to go?" He sighed, pouting a bit. Sollux kissed Karkat's head.

"People don't uthually keep me around after I fixth their thtuff. They kick me out until they need help again." He plopped down onto Karkat's bed, huffing. "Have you ever felt that way?" He closed his eyes for a moment. "Like your friendth hate you?"

Karkat chuckled softly. "Friends? What friends..." He sat in the computer chair, directly in front of him.

Sollux frowned. "What did you do?" He questioned.

Karkat froze. "What do you mean?"

Sollux sat up, staring at Karkat. "You know what I'm talking about. What got you to the bottom of the food chain, huh? You can't jutht thow up and everyone automatically hateth you.." He crossed his arms.

"Maybe they just did this time." He fiddled with his hands, not looking at him.

"KK." He glared. "Look at me. Now."

Karkat sighed heavily, looking up. "What?" He said sternly. He didn't mean to..Talking about this shit isn't easy. Sollux continued to stare. Karkat rolled his eyes, huffing.

"Ugh! I'll tell you some other time! Just not now! Jeez..." He turned the chair to the computer, sighing heavily and searching for something. Sollux leaned over the back of the chair. "What are you doing?" He questioned, watching him.

"Nothing."

Sollux frowned, and spun Karkat's chair around to face him. "KK..I'm thorry. I didn't mean to get tho annoying and rude." He kissed him softly. After a moment, Karkat gave up and kissed back.

"It isn't your fault." He got up from the chair and went over to the bed, crawling into it and snuggling himself under the covers. Sollux raised a brow, smirking. He got up from the end of the bed, pushed the chair under the desk, and crawled in next to him. He took his glasses off and set them on the side table. Karkat's eyes were closed.

"What are you doing now, Captor?" He kept his eyes closed, sighing heavily.

"Cuddling you. Duh." He smiled, kissing the top of Karkat's head, wrapping his arms around him as well. "You need it."

Karkat just rolled his eyes to cover the blush on his cheeks. "Y-Yeah, yeah. Whatever. J-Just shut up." He snuggled up to Sollux's chest, smiling slightly. Sollux did too. They fell asleep, wrapped up together.

SORRY THAT ITS KINDA SHORT GUYS SOME BAD THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING LATELY AND SCHOOL JUST STARTED ON MONDAY FOR ME SO IVE BEEN REAL BUSY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! YOU ARE ALL PERFECT AND AMAZING READERS <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!