[Chapter 10] Sweet Love

Are you guys okay with me just typing Sollux's dialogue normally? It's getting really frustrating for me. P.S., sorry for taking forever on updating. I've been studying for Finals ._.
_________________

After school, they walked over to Karkat's house.

"What should we do?" Karkat asked, plopping down onto his bed. Sollux only shrugged. "I know that if I suggest finishing our homework, you'll groan and freak the hell out."

Indeed he did that. Karkat kicked his legs around playfully. Sollux chuckled at him, standing up. "Dork." Karkat sat up as well.

"Nerd."

Sollux took this as a challenge. "Weirdo."

"Freak." Karkat grinned.

"Loser." Sollux walked over to him.

"Idiot." Karkat grinned.

"Cutie." Sollux began crawling on top of him. Karkat's cheeks went a slight pink.

"H-Hottie.." He muttered, looking up at Sollux with sweet, wanting eyes. He lay back again, looking oh-so-innocent.

"Sexy." Sollux whispered, leaning down closer to his lover, his lisp clearly heard. He interlocked their fingers with one hand, while the other rested on Karkat's hip. Before the smaller boy could utter another word, his lips were brushing against the others.

"And mine." Sollux muttered, kissing him softly and sweetly. Karkat's hand reached up to rest on the side of the other boy's face. Sollux pulled away gently, smiling. He got off the other, and sat in an upright position against the pillows on Karkat's bed. Karkat lay there, dumbfounded. "You can't just stop!" He sat up again, pouting. Sollux only chuckled.

"Oops." He closed his eyes, resting his arms behind his head. A smirk played on his lips. Karkat glared at him. He crawled over to Sollux, and began straddling him. Sollux opened his eyes, looking up at him. "What the hell are you doing, Kk?" The other didn't answer. Instead, he gently draped his arms around Sollux's neck. He pulled himself closer and closer, until their lips met again. Another soft, sweet kiss. Sollux was slightly surprised, but kissed back, instantly resting his hands on his lover's hips. He massaged and squeezed them softly, making Karkat yelp, sounding more like a moan. Sollux smirked.

"Sensitive are we?" He teased. Karkat only roughed up the kiss to distract his boyfriend, but it only made him even more mischievous. Finding Karkat's weak spots was now his main goal.

Squeezing hips? Yep. Rubbing his sides? Yep. Running a hand over his bare chest? Yep. Last but not least, his neck. Automatic yes. Sollux barely brushed his lips over Karkat's neck before he was already making soft, pleasured noises. It pleased the Captor, so he continued. He began kissing it softly, leaving a trail of kisses from Karkat's ear to the tip of his shoulder. He nipped at the shorter boy's neck.

"Y-You can't leave h-hickey's, Captor. Kankri or my dad might see." Sollux grunted.

"I want people to know you're mine." He continued, sucking and rolling his tongue over the same spot until a small, purple mark appeared. He smirked, kissing it. Karkat hid his face in the other's neck, embarrassed.

"Great.." He muttered.

Sollux only smiled, pulling back to look at him. "Hey.." Taking two fingers, he lifted Karkat's head up by his chin. "I love you." He smiled, kissing him softly. Karkat kissed back, unable to stay mad at his adorkable boyfriend.

"I love you too, idiot."

________
So this was just a cute little thing I did since I haven't been updating. I hope you guys like these little dorks~! <3