Meeting mrs Carter

I already knew this was going to be a long day, seeing the boy I bumped into (who was extremely rude if I haven't already mentioned) in my new school was one way to ruin anyone's day. I shrugged it off though I wasn't going to let some silly person ruin my day.

I was broken out of my thoughts when a tall-ish women approached me with a huge smile on her face, weird for someone to be so happy
On a Monday morning. Anyway, she introduced herself as mrs Carter the head teacher of ackley bridge. I already knew she was going to pull me in her office to talk about to rules, lessons and people, I really wasn't in the mood but I put on a smile for her anyway, no need to be rude to someone who was just trying to help right? We walked to her office in complete silence with me looking down at my feet not wanting to see the stares of everyone because it was pretty obvious people were looking, I mean who doesn't scare at the mew person?

We got to mrs Carter's office and I sat down quietly in a chair which was pretty comfortable to be honest, I placed my bag down next to me and listened to her talk. She had a nice and calm voice, nothing like teachers at my old school they were always shouting at us and it scared me a bit. But mrs Carter wasn't like that, or maybe she was but because it was my first day she wanted to make a good impression I don't know. I snapped out of my thoughts and continued to listen. " you'll have people all around the school to help you out here jasmine" I just smiled because I knew that if all the people were anything like that boy, there's no hope. " your first lesson is art, your old school said you were good at art" I nodded and said " that was probably the only good thing they said about me right?" She laughed and replied " I mean not the only thing, but you have a bad reputation I suppose" I didn't say anything, I mean she wasn't wrong. I wasn't known to be the good kid in anyway I was hoping for a change here but who knows.

She has finally finished talking, not being rude but her voice does get annoying after a while but she means well so it's okay. I got up and walked to the art classroom with the head teacher as I wasn't going to get there myself, the school is massive I would never know where to go. We got to the door and all eyes were on me, it sent shivers down my spine but I couldn't look up, just didn't want them to see my red face due to being embarrassed. After a while I looked up and my eyes met with familiar ones, I swear this dude is everywhere.

A/N: part 3, hope you are enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying writing it, probably going to write a few more chapters today because I have nothing better to do lmao, tell me what you think 🖤