Lunch <3

Many long lessons later and it was finally lunch, I wasn't that excited though. I didn't like eating in front of people so being in a room full of year 11's and six form is really intimidating and will set off my anxiety. Luckily, I had Chloe she seemed to be the nicest person I met so far. I mean missy and Nas were friendly, but they were in their own little bubble with just the 2 of them I didn't want to interfere with their friendship. I was jealous of it though I've never had a friend like that, not even Katie.

Me and Chloe walked into the lunch hall and she went to go get herself food, I was biting my fingernails and looking around at everyone, I thought everyone was staring at me but really no one was everyone was just doing their own thing but my mind was always thinking everyone's eyes were on me. Anyway, I sat down with Chloe and she ate her lunch, I didn't eat anything obviously she didn't seem to care about it and didn't question it I was grateful for that i didn't like sympathy from anyone and talking about it would just make me worse.

One person did notice though, Jordan. He seemed a little worried as he looked down at my empty table. My eyes went straight down and I stared at the plain, white floor hoping he didn't think their was anything wrong with me. After what seemed like forever, I looked back up and he had gone. I gave a breath of relive and focused back onto what Chloe was saying, I zoned out for a while so. " so yeah, I like Jordan, jasmine are you even listening to me" I looked right into her eyes and felt a pain in my chest. Why did I care who she liked? I don't like Jordan. " Jordan?" I asked " yeah, Jordan Wilson, you know the boy in our art class?" She said looking at me like I was dumb for totally not knowing him. " oh yeah him" I looked back at the floor which still wasn't interesting and zoned out again.

The bell rang for next lesson which fortunately I guess I had with Chloe. While walking to the lesson Chloe didn't stop talking about Jordan, it was getting annoying but I pretended like I was listening. We walked into the classroom and I wasn't sat next to her thank god, the boys name was getting on my nerves and I've only known it a few hours. God, one day at ackley bridge and I've already got too many things on my mind.