Day 2 <3

I got up in the worst mood, I got up and got ready for school just like yesterday. I was considering not going in, I couldn't face Alya or Jordan, he obviously heard what she said about me, how embarrassing. But I wasn't going to let her know she got to me, I will face them both and act like I don't care, maybe I can make myself believe that too.

I walked into school on my own, Chloe wasn't in today due to her being a drunken mess, my head was held as high as it could be and I went straight to first lesson, art again, great. I sat in my seat next to Jordan, we were both early as I didn't want to see Alya so I sat in there early. No one was in the classroom but me and Jordan. I got my sketchbook out and began drawing, it calmed me down a lot which is why I'm good at it, I spent a lot of my time drawing to block out my father's comments and my old school bullies. After a few minutes Jordan spoke " are people always that mean to you" I look him dead in the eye and said " most of the time yeah" he just looked at my sympathetically " I'm sorry she said that to you, it isn't true by the way" I was surprised. Was Jordan Wilson actually being nice? " thank you" I said smiling at him, it meant a lot for him to say that. He just smirked as everyone else walked into the classroom, including Alya. My hands began to shake again. She whispered something in her friends ear still staring at me dead in the eye and they both laughed. This made me loose it. I ran out of the classroom straight passed mr Bell and out of school, I sat on a bench with my hands shaking and my breathing getting dangerously irregular. Then I saw Jordan run over to me.

A/n: next chapter will be kinda cute🖤, think that's enough chapters for tonight. Next One should be up tomorrow if I have time :)