Lesson 1 <3

Art, the only lesson I would ever like because I think I'm good at it. However, i was put next to none other than the boy I've been seeing everywhere. He didn't seem to pleased about it either which only made it worse. My hands were shaking, I didn't like silence and people scared me I'm not sure why, but like I've said before I'm not really a people person. The dark haired boy seemed to notice my shaky hands and seemed confused.

He saw I was uncomfortable so he broke the silence. " Thanks for bumping into me this morning and making me break my phone" " I said sorry you didn't need to be rude about it" he just smirked and just carried on with his work. " seems as I'm probably going to be sat next to you for a while, can I know your name?" I asked curiously. " my names Jordan" "I'm jasmine" "and I didn't ask" he glared into my soul while he said that, this boy is so rude! I gave up trying to talk to him and just sighed and got on with my art. After like 30 mins into the lesson we still hadn't spoken, he looked at me once in a while but other than that nothing.

He ended up peaking at my artwork and questioned it " why is it so dark, I mean it makes you seem like you're strange" " it doesn't really concern you why I draw things like this now does it?" If he was going to be rude I'll be rude back. " but I am weird, thanks for reminding me" I said raising my voice a bit, I was kinda hurt by his little comment calling me weird, I mean I was called it by my old classmates, my father and teachers all the time but it coming from him hurt more, I don't know why it just did. Jordan rolled his eyes at me and didn't talk to me for the rest of the lesson, I wasn't surprised he wasn't a friendly guy in the slightest. Art was over, and Jordan walked out of the classroom faster than I had ever seen anyone walk before, not talking, not even looking at me. I shrugged it off and continued my day, however he always came back into my head. Why?

A/N: Ooo, finally spoke to the famous Jordan Wilson. Gonna still be getting more chapters tonight lucky people :p, would like to know your opinions on this so far tho 🖤