End of the first day <3

The last few lessons went by very slowly, my thoughts were slowly drowning me, my father came into mind which caused my eyes to tear up, I broke out of thought before I cried I couldn't have people thinking I'm crazy on the first day.

Just before I was about to leave the school gates mrs Carter and her husband/ my pe teacher came up to me to ask about my first day. I told them I was enjoying ackley so far which wasn't a complete lie. They both smiled and let me go home. I put in my headphones In and began walking home, I was stopped by a girl named Alya, she had dark eyes and her facial expression was sending shivers down my spine. " you're the new girl right" "yeah, I'm jasmine nice to meet you" she rolled her eyes which made me look down and regret saying anything. " no offence but you look like you just came out of a bin" now that comment really got to me, I never really cared about what I looked like but for some reason I was hurt by her rude comment. " oh" I didn't really have anything else to say to that to be honest. She just sarcastically smiled and me and walked away looking proud that she just brought someone else down. My hands started shaking uncontrollably I tired to stop them but I couldn't. I dropped my phone on the floor and didn't even realise until someone picked it up. Jordan Wilson.

He handed me the smashed phone and said " guess we are twins now" I smiled and looked down at my still shaky hands. " I guess so, thank you" he looked at my hands and then looked away pretending he didn't notice. Without saying anything else he rode off on his bike not looking back at me. I put my phone in my pocket and went home. I walked through the door and I had calmed down a lot more now, my grandmother was asleep so I didn't want to wake her. I made dinner for us both and placed hers in the microwave waiting for her to wake up and eat it, I didn't eat much of mine, my thoughts made my stomach turn so I couldn't eat, I'd throw it all back up.

I headed up to shower and couldn't get Alya's comment out my head no matter how hard I tried, my mind went straight back to her. I started to tear up and couldn't help but cry and then I remembered Jordan's comment in art that I nearly forgot about, I wish I did forget it now. " makes you seem weird" those words repeated in my head and alyas words, my dads old comments I couldn't handle it. I got out of the shower with my eyes puffy and red and went straight to sleep, my first day was stressful and tiring, I wasn't ready for tomorrow. My final thought before I fell asleep was Jordan picking up my phone. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought.

A/N: sorry about all these chapters at once, hope it doesn't bother you too much. 🖤