New girlfriend

Me and Jordan have been spending a lot of time together recently, I wasn't ready to go back to school so I would wait for him outside the gates whenever he was in school and we would go for a drive in his car just to ease everything. This happened a lot over the past few weeks, I was really starting to get to know him better and it felt good to have such an amazing friend by my side.

I did the same thing as I do everyday and wait for Jordan to finish school, he comes out but walks straight passed me, like he didn't know me or like I did something wrong. So I questioned it I mean, who wouldn't.

" hello, I'm right here" I said raising my voice a bit.

" I'm aware" he replied in the most uninterested voice ever.

"Oh okay I see how it is, fuck off then Jordan" this time I did raise my voice, no regrets at all for doing so either. He just scoffed at me and walked away. I walked the opposite way tears filling up my eyes with  every step I took but I tired to hold them back for as long as I could, which wasn't long at all.

As soon as I noticed Jordan was fully out of sight, the tears fell without no intention of stopping any time soon. I slid down a gate almost like they do in the movies and just sat there and cried. I let it all out and didn't even consider that people were walking right past me probably looking at me like I was some sort of weirdo.

It took me a while but I managed to get back onto my feet and walk home to my grandmother. I went into my room and just sat there staring at me ceiling until I decided to go for a walk to clear my head, I guess there was some things that didn't change about a girl even if she did loose her memories.

I put in my headphones and started running. Suddenly stopped as I was now on the floor after being bumped into by none other than Jordan Wilson himself and some girl. I've never met her but she didn't seem to be the most friendly. I helped myself up and brushed down my leggings getting rid of any dirt that was now on them.

The girl broke the silence by introducing herself " hey I'm Chloe, Jordan's girlfriend"

Girlfriend? Now I see why he was acting weird. But why? I mean we were just friends anyway.