Weird feeling

Jordan has been spending so much time with Chloe and not any time with me. I don't see why I mind at all, I mean we are only friends anyway.

Jordan and Chloe were together all the time now, it was getting annoying because I didn't have any time to spend with my best friend, he was always to busy with her.

I decided to ask Jordan to hang out today as I really wanted a friend just to chill with you know. Surprisingly, he said he would meet me for a walk. I was really excited to get time with him again I really have missed having a friend around.

Of course there was a catch to this little meet up. He brought his girlfriend with him. I have no idea why I was so mad when I saw her, It was probably just because I missed talking to my best friend alone and she was always in the way of that. But if he was happy then who am I to judge.

" hey we meet again" she said in the most sarcastic voice. Like I said before, she doesn't seem very friendly.

" yeah hi" I replied trying to be as blunt as possible. I'm pretty sure she knew I didn't like her but I think that made her want to integrate me more.

" so where we going then" Jordan asked, trying to break the awkward tension between us all. More specifically me and Chloe.

" you know what, I'm going home you guys go have fun" and with that I walked away I heard Jordan try and say something but I wasn't really listening to anything but my own thoughts

As soon as I got home I got a message from the one and only Jordan, I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him but I wasn't a rude person.

Jordan:
J: are you okay?
Me: go away Jordan
J: what did I do?
*read 7:43pm*

I can't deal with him anymore, why did I feel so betrayed? What was this weird feeling in my stomach?