Not a bad idea

It had been about a week since I had woken up in the hospital with major injuries, I remember the nurse telling me so she was surprised that I liked due to how bad it was. But nevertheless, I live and now actually able to move from my bed to the bathroom which I must say is a huge improvement for me. I've been sat in bed for a week and haven't been able to get up, it was about time my legs started to work again.

The boy who showed up at my ward a week ago hasn't come back since, I mean I didn't really think of it much only that it was confusing how upset he was when I asked him a simple question. Maybe he is just someone that went to my school and I was meant to do his homework or something but because I couldn't remember anything he got sad he had to do it himself. After that thought popped into my head I considered myself crazy. I mean, it wasn't so strange that I couldn't remember him as I didn't remember anything else either.

The nurse had said it will take a while to gain my memories back but they will all come one by one. That made me quite sad, one by one will take years. I'm going to have so many unanswered questions in my mind for years on end just waiting for that memory to come back. And what if it is the memory of Jordan that takes years to appear in my head again? I didn't really know who he was but I didn't like seeing people upset especially not when I am the cause of it.

Coincidentally, after just thinking about him he was stood there at the door of my hospital ward just staring at me with sad eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in days or even been home for that matter, as much as I wanted to help him and say 'omg I remember you' I couldn't lie to him. It would break me to lie to someone who is a common stranger.

" the nurse said you can actually move now" he said still looking me in the eyes. " yeah I can, progress I guess right?" I smiled at him and I know he was happy to see it. " please come on a walk with me so we can talk?"

I figured that wasn't such a bad idea, I might not have the memories of him but if he just filled me in on who he was to me and even what happened to me if he even knew than it would help my brain calm down with all the questions. I already knew I meant a lot to him by the way he looked at me, I'm not going to lie he was a very good looking guy. But he seems to be to popular to be with someone like me. One thing I do remember about myself is my low self confidence, don't we just love the poor, poor jasmine.

A/N: oooo, when will she get her memory back, or will she at all? Who knows

So how's all of ur days been? :)