Messing with my head

As soon as I entered my home I slid down the door and cried harder than I ever have before. How could I be so stupid? I knew he was with Chloe and I still kissed him, and he kissed back! I mean I wasn't a fan of Chloe in anyway but what I did to her was still wrong of me, and now I couldn't take it back.

Jordan had tried texting, calling and even knocking my door just to talk to me about what happened but in all honesty I wasn't ready to. As much as I would love to blame him for all of this, it was my fault. Not just about Jordan though. After my memories came back I tried to distance myself from everyone as I needed to get my head straight before I could talk to anyone.

I even stopped talking to my grandmother for a few days, but I gave in and talked to her about everything. She is super supportive of everything I do in my life and I couldn't be more grateful. She told me it was time to face my fears, so that is exactly what I was going to do. I was going to face Jordan and Chloe.

I went to school the next day to find everyone staring at me, my anxiety couldn't have been worse, at least I thought. Once I saw Jordan my heart raced and my breathing became hard to control but as I got closer to him I built up all the confidence I had left in me and held my head up high while I watched me walk towards him.

" jasmine?" He said, his voice was shaky almost as if he had been crying for days.

" please let me talk, follow me" I dragged his arm into the isolation room and took a breath before I started talking.

" I'm sorry for kissing you, It was in the heat of the moment and I completely forgot you had a girlfriend but you never told me that we dated"

He stood there shocked, he knew I remembered some things but not everything as I didn't actually mention it, I was too busy running from the love of my life.

" jasmine I'm sorry, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to feel bad for forgetting who I was as I knew you had enough to deal with"

" if we were sort of dating, why did you get with her?" I asked looking down at my feet so I didn't have to face him.

" I was stupid, I thought if I had her around it would help me get over you as I didn't think you would get your memories back this fast" he sighed, realising he screwed everything up.

After a while I looked him in the eyes as he did the same, I felt myself falling into them again just like they did the day I got my memories back. I knew I needed to look away but I couldn't.

He started to lean in and I did the same, I couldn't help falling for this boy, it was like whenever he was away I would loose a part of myself I didn't know I needed. He was still dating Chloe! What the hell am I doing?!

I broke out of thought and ran out of the isolation room knowing i can't keep doing this with him, I'm screwing with his head and he's screwing with mine. This toxic energy just made me want him more but I knew he was no longer mine to want and I was just going to have to deal with it.

A/N:

Sorry for not updating in a while, here's an extra long part for you guys to make up for it.

How are you guys doing ? —>