The letter

Dear Jordan,

I know this was so unexpected for the both of us but I want you to know it's okay, that I'm ready

I want to go raise our daughter with the help of anyone you want, give her everything, spoil her and look after yourself in the process.

You were once just a rude boy who bumped into me when I was walking to school, but then turned into my lover, my daughters father and an amazing boy at that. It's been a wild ride with you jordan and I know you are going to be an amazing father to our girl, you are ready for this.

I am so proud of how far you have come and I want you to know it's okay to move on.

Give our daughter a mother figure she deserves, I may not be there for her but I want her to have a life she enjoys. A woman who can teach her how to put on makeup, that can help her through times males won't completely understand, someone who will love her just as much as I would if I could be there.

Fall in love again jordan, get married, have more children. I want to watch other you while you are smiling and laughing with your family in a fancy house with beautiful children running around it annoying you and your wife. I want to see you enjoy your life without me, it takes time but don't be sad forever, I wouldn't want you to be and you know that so let yourself move on.

You describe more than the world and I will make sure you get it. Remember I'm always there beside you, all you have to do is look up into the sky. You see that bright star blinding your eyes? That's me, looking down on you like I always will.

When the time comes, you'll see me again. I'll be waiting for you at the gates of heaven.
————————————————————————
After many months of writing this, it's come to an end ladies and gentlemen.

It has been amazing seeing this story grow so much, and I'm so thankful for all of you that have spend ur time reading it.

Sorry for the sad ending ( don't cry too much)

I love you all, take care of yourselves <3