Never forget that

I decided to push all thoughts of Jordan away over the weekend, I didn't have to see him so what was the need to have him on my mind either. But of course getting him out my head was harder than it looked.

The weekend quickly ended meaning I had to face him again at school and in all honesty I wasn't ready for it. Every time I looked at him I felt drawn and would always find ways to go near him. It was almost like we were both magnets and are constantly being pushed together.

As soon as I left my house Monday morning he was there, with Chloe. But it wasn't like every other time they seemed to be arguing. I had never seen them argue before and I hate to say that I really enjoyed watching them argue but I didn't want to listen in as it had nothing to do with me but then Chloe said my name which instantly made my ears focus on their very violent voices.

" you want me Jordan!"

" no Chloe I don't, I need her"

" she's nothing compared to me and you know it"

" she is better than you'll ever be and we both know that"

" jasmine, jasmine, jasmine. She's all you ever talk about"

" well that's because I love her, when I see her my heart skips a beat and when I'm away from her i feel this whole in my heart as in a piece of it is missing, she is the missing piece that I need"

" whatever Jordan, we are over!"

Hearing those words come out of Jordan's mouth gave me huge butterflies in my stomach and they kept repeating in my head. I realised that I was so focused on my thoughts that I completely forgot I was staring at Jordan and Chloe, he noticed me watching them. I tried to hide hoping he didn't see but we all know he did.

As soon as Chloe left I saw Jordan stare at me, I couldn't help myself so I ran as fast as I could and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, him following my lead. We stayed like this for minutes which to me felt like hours and I never wanted to let go of him, not again.

" I love you Jordan, never forget that please"

And with that things I thought were broken were magically fixed just by his touch.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry about the slow uploads, school has been very stressful this week but it's the weekend finally so I'll be posting more on this yayyy.

How are you all doing?! —>

I'm about to start the Jordan's point of view book so make sure you check it out, I love you all sm <3