She called him.

It has been over a week since I confessed my feelings to Jordan and he confessed to me and honestly I have never been so happy, I had saw Jordan everyday and it has been the best week ever.my whole life was falling into place quite quickly but I knew that everything couldn't be perfect forever which of course it wasn't.

School had been going well, my grades were improving and I made new friends, hayley and raz. They heard what Chloe did to me and they had problems with Chloe too so they allowed to me join their group. Hayley had a little bit of a temper which I found very funny but I couldn't laugh while she was having a tantrum otherwise she'd turn it on me. Raz on the other hand was calm and collected and always helped hayley through everything. I felt like I was getting in the way of an amazing friendship they had, they knew each other longer than I'd even been in ackley so of course they we're gonna be closer than I am with them, that doesn't mean it don't make me feel weird being in the way.

I was called into mrs Carter's office for a talk, wasn't sure why she wanted to talk to me but I wasn't worried at all, I didn't do anything wrong for her to be mad at me. But I should've been worried because what was sitting through the office door would be my worst nightmare.

I walked through the door and was about to speak to mrs Carter, that was until I saw him sat in the chair staring at me. My heart dropped and so did my jaw. Even just looking at him caused my hands to shake and my mouth to tremble. Mrs Carter didn't realise what she had done bring my father here and what would happen to me now. But I hope she does know that this is all her fault, I stayed in school like she asked and she still called him.

"So, ackley bridge huh? I knew you couldn't run forever" his voice sent shivers down my spine. This was just the start of a whole load of torment.

A/N: sorry for not being active for a few days my mental health hasn't been the best but I'm going to try be more active on here now

I hope your all enjoying this story and are all doing okay🖤