For eternity

The 2 needles we were both holding went straight through the balloon and confetti covered the whole garden.

ITS A GIRL!!

I jumped into Jordan's arms while he wrapped them around my waist, I couldn't have been happier.

" ugh, a mini you walking around? How am I gonna cope?" Jordan said sarcastically.

" omg I know, might as well leave while you still can" I said matching his tone.

He giggled then buried his head into my neck and whispered in my ear " I'm not leaving ever again baby"

" I love you"

" I love you too"

Jordan moved away and showed me a pair of keys in his hands, and I knew exactly what it was for. A fresh start for the 3 of us.

" you didn't?" I said in utter disbelief.

" oh but I did" he replied smirking.

" oh my god!" " oh my god!"

I couldn't believe my eyes, not only was I having a baby girl, I was moving into my own house with the guy I knew was the one as soon as I laid eyes on him.

————————— time skip ——————————

Everyone had left and it was time for me and Jordan to go to our new home, I had packed literally everything with the help of everyone else as well, I couldn't believe it. I was no longer the little girl that was broken down by a destroyed family, I was finally myself. With my own family pending

I go and hug my grandmother who is crying happy tears and stating how grown up I had become, how mature I have been thought out my whole childhood.

" keep yourself save darling"

" don't worry grandma, I will"

We released from the hug and said our final goodbyes, and off I went into the sunset with Jordan motherfucking Wilson. Who knew this boy would become such a simp.

We got to our apartment and walked inside to a plain but beautiful place. I fell in love straight away as did Jordan. My new home was going to be the one I raise my child in, no one is going to stop that and I mean no one.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was my ability to be a mother. I never had a mother growing up and my father wasn't the best influence which made me worry about raising my own child. I mean I knew I wasn't going to be like them in any way but I couldn't help but wonder how difficult it was going to be when I didn't have a mother to teach me things myself.

Then I realised that my grandmother was more of a mother than anyone could have imagined. She did everything for me. She always said never let anyone take away the things you want most, fight for it. And ever since then I've done exactly that and will continue doing that until the day I die.

" you like it" jordan says, my thoughts being thrown away once again.

" like it?, Jordan I love it!"

A smile grew on his face when I said that, it was like falling in love with him all over again and I wasn't complaining.

" I'll love you for all of eternity"

" and you mr Wilson"

————————————————————————
Sorry for the very inconsistent updates on this book, had a lot of problems mentally and didn't have motivation to write

But guess what? I'm back!

Hope you enjoy, pretty shit chapter but this was wrote a while ago I'm just tweaking it a little :)